Elle

LDR Village - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (Merch Drop)

5 minutes ago, emliqua said:

YOU GUYS THERE IS A FULL TITTY AIR FRESHENER i take back my air freshener slander 

Only €20 shipping to Italy for a 6€ air freshener 😍😍😍😍

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

The actual LDRVillage uses Shopify in the backend, there won't be any different products.

Hmm. Interesting. She must be doing the other merch on a different drop but hopefully it’s not even through ldr village then lol

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

The actual LDRVillage uses Shopify in the backend, there won't be any different products.

Oh they are SNAKES they were out here liking comments on their insta page our the LFL/Love Vinyl :crossed:

1 minute ago, King of Saigon said:

Oh they are SNAKES they were out here liking comments on their insta page our the LFL/Love Vinyl :crossed:

Honestly even if they did have a small supply of those put up in the village it would be such a blood bath to get them😭 maybe they will still put them up last minute 🤷‍♀️

Just now, King of Saigon said:

Maybe they’re waiting to put it up so they can make people pay for the pop up merch shipping and make them pay for shipping for vinyl again at a later date like shoplanadelrey lol.

I love living in delusion 

hyz6.gif

5 minutes ago, King of Saigon said:

They might add it the next days, I just meant that LDRVillage and the Shopify store are the same thing.

I think I’m going to wait for the official drop to  make my purchases. I’m scared of buying stuff, then having them cancel my order after it’s sold out and I can’t repurchase. Idk if that’s a rational fear but that’s where I’m at :raven:

Not them being sneaky and increasing the ringer tee prices from $40 to $42 all of a sudden :eartha:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm