fl0r1dakil0s

Boygenius

Boygenius is an American indie rock band formed in 2018 by Julien Baker, Phoebe Bridgers, and Lucy Dacus. Their self-titled debut EP was released in 2018. On January 18, 2023, the band announced their debut studio album, The Record, which is out as of today!! Give it a listen  :dance:

i just got into them recently and pheobe a while ago and i love them sm already i wish i couldve gotten tour tickets :(

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

Oh this is really good. It doesn’t quite satisfy my craving for a proper Punisher follow up, but it’s really amazing. 

@Harry Nilsson that song was my anthem while we were waiting for NFR!

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

20 hours ago, violentvioletsky said:

The parallels between Me & My Dog and Letter To An Old Poet :trisha:

This was genius. 

Sure this album was far from the perfection that was Punisher but omg it is so good. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

It grew so much on me. 

I love the album, Lucy is a national treasure (even though my favorite is Phoebe). 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Is there anyone here who wants to go to their Berlin or Cologne shows and maybe join me? I’ve been thinking about getting a ticket, but none of my friends like them, and it would be nice to have some company and be completely alone :cuteface:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

My friend and I are going to their show in AZ. I’m more into Phoebe’s music than the band, but they’re both so great. I’m excited, we have pit tickets so hopefully we get got spots :flutter:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I’m going to their concert august 3rd!! 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

absolutely love the rest. Some really wonderful lyrics

You took a rich man's dream
And brought it with you on your way down

You took it from me, but I would've given it to you

I see why these songs didn't make the cut for the record but they're a wonderful 4 track collection. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️