Viva

What would you do if you could be Lana for one week?

Publish a huge fuck you letter to the US the last week of a promo tour in the US.

Release my entire back catalog.

Go on fan forums and watch the meltdowns when I appear on TC for like 5 secs.

Crash a taping of SNL and sing acapella (to occur right before I delivered an uncensored speech to all the h@t€£$$$)

BzhmW.png

In all seriousness, if I could be Lana for one week, I would:

- Leak all my songs and videos in the highest quality possible, including all my old DIY videos, MySpace tracks, and material on file with the US copyright office

- Reveal the identity and full back story of K

- Hire Trash Magic to do the cover art for my next project

- Give Madrigal a complete production chronology

- Give SitarHero a complete history of my relationships and any references to them in my songs

- Record an album with Monicker in an old Hollywood mansion

- Answer all of evilentity's questions about my life and career before "Video Games"

- Give a private concert at evilentity's house and pay for travel and accommodations for all prominent LanaBoards members past and present to attend

Oh, and fire Ben Mawson.

:oprah:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

It'd just be like a wee, wouldn't it?

ahh women's bits confuse me

nope, ask manickure for details

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Glimmer by the swimming pool

Be a vulgar darling

Play sum video games

Be kissed In a Chevrolet

Sleep with your best friend

Drink some cherry cola

Lets go to Coney Island

Stay at motel 6

Finally get some bright lights, my living room is so dim..

Be queen of the night

Take it off

Go to Kmart and get pink lip gloss

Impatiently wait for my lover by da gargoyle gates

Be generally glamourous dangerous and crazy

I will just RIDE

dlnh8i.gif

Incestuous three-way.

:whoopi:

In all seriousness, if I could be Lana for one week, I would:

- Leak all my songs and videos in the highest quality possible, including all my old DIY videos, MySpace tracks, and material on file with the US copyright office

- Reveal the identity and full back story of K

- Hire Trash Magic to do the cover art for my next project

- Give Madrigal a complete production chronology

- Give SitarHero a complete history of my relationships and any references to them in my songs

- Record an album with Monicker in an old Hollywood mansion

- Answer all of evilentity's questions about my life and career before "Video Games"

- Give a private concert at evilentity's house and pay for travel and accommodations for all prominent LanaBoards members past and present to attend

Oh, and fire Ben Mawson.

:flutter:

I would do something like the 8in8 project, with a few totally random artists....maybe Regina Spektor, Ke$ha, David Byrne, Santigold, Imogen Heap, Amanda Blank, and Derek Miller? I don't know--the actual musicians are kinda unimportant. :P But we would get together in a studio, and try to meet the goal of creating eight new songs--lyrics and melodies--in eight hours. The original group only made it to six songs in twelve hours, but I think with Lana's massive lyrical capabilities, we could totally do it! :creep:

probably come on the lanaboards tinychat and troll the fuck out of you all.

I'd also stand in my bathroom naked and do the actions to Blue Velvet.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Who is taytay?

tswizz? swifty? tswift? tsuift? tswizzle? taylor alison swift?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I would do whatever I wanted to (no stipulations/contracts/plans shall stop me!), and then disappear for a couple months (or however long it would take for my lips to return to normal), attract some mass-media attention, and then come back to release a "comeback EP" and completely reinvent my sound. ~*

MY TO-DO LIST AS LANA/LIZZY:

• Taste the pussy flavor (To confirm that really taste like Pepsi Cola)
  • Cut those paws nails
  • Get back to brown color hair (like the National Anthem or Blue Jeans videos)
  • Give my fans a lot of stuff as a gift to her loyalty (acapellas, demos, stems, unreleased material, etc)
  • Get a friend named Rafael Gould (sounds like a stalker but I'm not)
  • Be more active at her social networks, respond tweets, talk about the day, etc (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
  • Get a bunch of collaborations with artists like: Marina and the Diamonds, Ellie Goulding, etc (Not too much like Nicki Minaj or Pitbull)
  • Exploit their Spanish knowledge of and releases a couple of songs in Spanish (and other languages too)
  • Be more loose and talk about their past and family
  • Write a autobiography book (It would be a bestseller)
  • A live concert (Acoustic and Normal) edited in Blu-ray not DVD (I prefer the HD)
  • Have my own Video blog in YouTube called "My life as Lana" (Not with that crap editing like we in E! or Mtv, I prefer a homemade ones showing us a day in her life. Would love to see a video like Cribs that shows us her house)
  • Record a video singing it Noir totally naked in front of the mirror (A slap to all the haters, Screaming in the part that says "I'm Glamorous! Famous! Notorious! Dangerous!" with a narcisist attitude). One singing Go Go Dancer (with emphasis in the part that says "I'll never have to work, 'Cause my daddy is rich") posted it on YouTube
  • Showing skills playing instruments (guitar, piano, etc)
  • Singing Cola totally live and start taking her clothes off and get totally naked when it's the moment that reaches the high notesAt live performances use background vocals (or hire some back-up singers on stage) to give a flawless show without alter the key of the song. (Not the ones that sounds like moanings, like the first version of Body Electric we've heard first. I love those sounds)

By the way I love you sign of the Godfather :omfg:

These are some pretty unpleasant lines of conversation... i understand you're fans but the above kind of stuff naturally does cause concern.

Holy Crap, Bens gonna fuck yo asses up. Watch out.

VyIsfwC.jpg