ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

27 minutes ago, trashmagik said:

I have gold circle too. I called and they told me that gold circle gets in for 2pm and that amex priority gets in an hour before gold circle, which can’t be right as my ticket says 1pm and I don’t have Amex?

the management of this is all so poor

Just go with what it says on your ticket, like you say the management seems awful so I doubt they'll be checking anyway, but p sure all GC is 1

Hello IS ANYONE SELLING A TICKET FOR LANA’S HYDE PARK CONCERT?

HELP A SISTER OUT 

EVEN IF SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS/COWORKERS/RELATIVES ARE, PLEASE REACH OUT 

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

10 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

The weather is now meant to rain all day 😂 let’s hope it changes to sunny again I want to wear my pretty dress 

Never know with English weather these days 🙄. There’s probably a chance of snowfall ️.

29 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

The weather is now meant to rain all day 😂 let’s hope it changes to sunny again I want to wear my pretty dress 

you’re kidding……… i’m planning on doing a 60s beehive for the show :crying5:

1 hour ago, ultrababy said:

Hello IS ANYONE SELLING A TICKET FOR LANA’S HYDE PARK CONCERT?

HELP A SISTER OUT 

EVEN IF SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS/COWORKERS/RELATIVES ARE, PLEASE REACH OUT 

I am yeah, paid £140 for it x

30 minutes ago, DEMONDELREY said:

Why did someone on Instagram just say expect a cancellation announcement on Wednesday/Thursday for Lana what’s going on :crai:

saw this too..

i’m travelling down from bradford on friday so i really hope if it does get cancelled we’ll have an announcement like ASAP….. i remember she cancelled the day before my show of the NFR tour lmao :crai:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

this will be the second time she cancels a london show, i swear if she does i'm never getting tickets to see her again 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

not gonna drag her for something that’s purely speculation and totally unconfirmed of course! BUT

if she cancels this show - which was arranged and announced AGES ago - after randomly adding a bunch of last minute dates in various countries that seem to be going ahead…….. there will be riots. even if im just rioting on my own. in fact scratch that i’m gonna just go down to london anyway, knock right on 10 downing street’s door and speak directly with the government regarding getting her banned from the country because my heart cannot take this much more 💔

THAT BEING SAID i hope it’s all just purely silly speculation and that we’re all getting worked up for nothing! her show last night looked absolutely AMAZING and im super excited if the show indeed is going ahead :excited: let us pray!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

2 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

not gonna drag her for something that’s purely speculation and totally unconfirmed of course! BUT

if she cancels this show - which was arranged and announced AGES ago - after randomly adding a bunch of last minute dates in various countries that seem to be going ahead…….. there will be riots. even if im just rioting on my own. in fact scratch that i’m gonna just go down to london anyway, knock right on 10 downing street’s door and speak directly with the government regarding getting her banned from the country because my heart cannot take this much more 💔

THAT BEING SAID i hope it’s all just purely silly speculation and that we’re all getting worked up for nothing! her show last night looked absolutely AMAZING and im super excited if the show indeed is going ahead :excited: let us pray!!

Yeah. If the Yanks can do January the 6th…. It’s time Lana realises how serious we are 😡.

Didn't Lana confirm it herself the other day on Ben's insta story?? Maybe they just can't find any support so are adjusting the timings or something

Very unprofessional regardless. Wasn't a fan of the fans in the comments begging for the lineup but with 6 days to go a little communication would be nice