ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

18 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Around what time are you guys planning to go ? Last time i went to a concert i got really tired waiting so many hours for the main act and i didn’t get to enjoy it as much as i wanted to :toofunny:

I’ll probably go around 5 as I’d like to study the area beforehand and find the best seats. Plus I’d love to see FJM. To be fair even if you go much earlier, it won’t be as tiring. Get a blanket to sit on the grass and there are plenty of food and drinks options to keep you going through the day. 

If she does end up performing the collabs live, she will have played 9 out of 16 tracks (10 if we count Taco Truck x VB but that's cheating)

which is more than most alberms

BB - 1/15

COCC - 4/11

NFR - 8/14

LFL - 7/16

HM - 6/14

UV - 9/16

:oop2:

26 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

If she does end up performing the collabs live, she will have played 9 out of 16 tracks (10 if we count Taco Truck x VB but that's cheating)

which is more than most alberms

BB - 1/15

COCC - 4/11

NFR - 8/14

LFL - 7/16

HM - 6/14

UV - 9/16

:oop2:

She has performed 4 songs from cocc live?? I can only think of cocc and for free (and lmlylaw if we count lipsynced tv show) 

5 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

She has performed 4 songs from cocc live?? I can only think of cocc and for free (and lmlylaw if we count lipsynced tv show) 

Breaking Up Slowly

14 minutes ago, LustForcocc said:

I’ll be going in the south entrance too! I think I should be there from about 10:30

ah cool! I will try to arrive around that time too. Gosh it's gonna be a long day and I haven't been to a festival for such a while. Gonna be so dead afterwards lol :ohno:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

27 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Oh peppers is going to serve live

Wait Peppers with that intro would absolutely demolish right after A&W

Why she does Young and Beautiful after that is beyond me

It goes well with the theme of Ocean Blvd, but not as the second song from the setlist lol 

4 hours ago, takemybreath said:

That’s just a girl from tik tok who did those harmonies when the song got released. STOP the delusion!!! But she will definitely perform peppers solo during her own set or hopefully Lana brings her out 🙏🏼

13 hours ago, Delicatemint said:

ah cool! I will try to arrive around that time too. Gosh it's gonna be a long day and I haven't been to a festival for such a while. Gonna be so dead afterwards lol :ohno:

I know, I’m worried for my feet :poordat: I wasn’t sure if 10:30 was too early but I want time to explore inside and the food stalls etc but also get a good spot!

5 minutes ago, LustForcocc said:

I know, I’m worried for my feet :poordat: I wasn’t sure if 10:30 was too early but I want time to explore inside and the food stalls etc but also get a good spot!

Ok sure! I'm also a bit worried about the toilets and stuff. I read that some ppl were in queue for the toilets for an hour on twitter at the South entrance. :O

Ps. I want to stand on the right hand side of the stage, since there is a huge tree blocking the screen on the left side of the stage :facepalm: