Sign in to follow this  
Raupeka

Lana Unreleased to kill a man who likes the 1975

He doesn't like really pop music, he doesn't like charli, I have a feeling he wouldn't like Lana

He gives misogynist

5 minutes ago, violentvioletsky said:

Velvet Crowbar :ma:

I'll listen when I get home!! I may be on here at work while he's out back doing something

The greatest… that Lana composition in particular is definitely the most heartland/classic old white misogynistic men rock song Lana had in entirety of catalogue… people love it universally (not talking down upon the greatest (song) just saying from the demography of enjoyers)

3 hours ago, Harry Nilsson said:

maybe you should both accept that everyone has a different taste of music :smokes:

No I accept this I just dislike him & want to drive him insane trying to find unreleased. He like straight up acts so diff with all the girls at my work, like all of us notice it

21 minutes ago, Raupeka said:

No I accept this I just dislike him & want to drive him insane trying to find unreleased. He like straight up acts so diff with all the girls at my work, like all of us notice it

ok, then songs like Go Go Dancer or Daddy Issues

What are you gonna do? Follow him around with a boombox and make him listen to it? He'll think you're trying to woo him LMAO 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 hours ago, Mer said:

What are you gonna do? Follow him around with a boombox and make him listen to it? He'll think you're trying to woo him LMAO 

i have been known to make people Mixtapes then burn it to CD, It's a regular thing for me lmao, there's nothing out of the ordinary here except spite