TheParadiseEdition

Strangest Rumor You've Heard About A Celebrity

Just now, the ocean said:

every time this comes up i always think of a song by an artist i'm not allowed to mention on here but it's pretty easy to google and i just start laughing to myself at how absurd it is

why cant you mention her :oic2:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

That Amy Winehouse never died and that she just dyed her hair blonde and started making pop music under the name Lady Gaga

yes this is an actual rumor I remember laughing my ass off watching YouTube videos about this years ago

Oh my god just remembered the rumors that Lana and Marina had an affair during lust for life/NFR era I don’t remember but I know some crazy ass Marina stan made it up that they wrrr fucking in 2016-2019 

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

it's a long story but it's basically an unspoken site rule to not talk too much about her :xgiggle:

i had a 2020 era where i was obsessed with and somebody from that community sent me a photo of my own face and i decided to never touch that community again!

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, heavensentslut said:

i had a 2020 era where i was obsessed with and somebody from that community sent me a photo of my own face and i decided to never touch that community again!

THAT community is filled to the brim with sickos like no offense they are the worst fanbase ever 

sky ferreira is gonna release a second album the funniest rumor ive ever heard

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

THAT community is filled to the brim with sickos like no offense they are the worst fanbase ever 

honestly i think that besides just respecting her privacy it's also just to not attract them over here, the sky ferreira & charli threads are bad enough

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, cranekiss said:

that and melanie community scared away from discord AND soundcloud like cmon now

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

3 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

she also said her oomf her more photos of me i literally had a panic attack but i can laugh about it now ! :hype:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 hour ago, Skittler said:

I was going to say I always heard about Chuck Berry farting and peeing on hookers but thought it was just a rumor. Then I saw the video....

IHeartRadio has a link to the damn video on their site I can’t do this  confusedbob.gif

not the strangest rumor i've heard but still a strange rumor but i've always found the rumor about shawn mendes being gay deeply weird

a. he's pretty obviously not and b. even if he was, outing someone when they're not ready is just shitty

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

not the strangest rumor i've heard but still a strange rumor but i've always found the rumor about shawn mendes being gay deeply weird

a. he's pretty obviously not and b. even if he was, outing someone when they're not ready is just shitty

the internet did the same with justin bieber :crossed:

the leonardo do caprio rumour that 

Spoiler

he wears headphones/earphones listening to blake livelys voice during sex

it’s so hilarious i just choose to believe it because what the actual hell

also that jared leto has a cult. although he does have cult vibes with that totally not a cult concert experience in croatia :oprah5:

giphy.gif

“I met Demi Lovato recently, my name is
________ and this is my M&G story. I met her August 28th of this year and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lovatic that day. I walked into the $350 M&G and say hello. she replies with "fat" and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose, she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking "you saved my life" I say. "You're the reason I'm alive today". She looks me dead in the eye and says "you'll die soon enough, fatty" and then whispered "obesity". I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said "are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now" and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the photo of us and I headed out of the M&G and that's when she started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Demi Lovato is in fact; a horrible person. Now she's harassing me on Snapchat by sending me awful photos, fat shaming me. Thank you for reading this “

lPqTY1H.jpg