Sign in to follow this  
LycaneInMoonlight

My boyfriend don't like Lana...

Hello, everything it's on the title !

My boyfriend don't like Lana : worse he don't understand why i like her.

I've got the impression he don't understand me when he says that.

Have you ever been in the same situation?

I need your advise please thanks

i can relate bc my WHOLE family despises her (including cousins, aunts, everyone) and whenever i play her songs or talk about her they get mad at me. :awk: but recently i showed them some of her more popular songs like doin time and brooklyn baby and they like it so maybe try showing your boyfriend more popular songs?

71893bcb693abbd4fcd17d90a7e6874f862f6dcf

5 minutes ago, tacotruck said:

i can relate bc my WHOLE family despises her (including cousins, aunts, everyone) and whenever i play her songs or talk about her they get mad at me. :awk: but recently i showed them some of her more popular songs like doin time and brooklyn baby and they like it so maybe try showing your boyfriend more popular songs?

I tried...

The problem is he don't understand why i like her (because of some controversies) so for me , it's almost like an attack to who i am...

I'm not a native english so maybe it's not very clear lol

3 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Why do they despite her may I ask?

idek but they say "her voice is so draining" :derpna: like what does that even mean

3 minutes ago, Lycane83 said:

I tried...

The problem is he don't understand why i like her (because of some controversies) so for me , it's almost like an attack to who i am...

I'm not a native english so maybe it's not very clear lol

maybe try explaining to him shes YOUR favourite singer, and he should respect that as you would respect his likes and dislikes?

5 minutes ago, tacotruck said:

idek but they say "her voice is so draining" :derpna: like what does that even mean

maybe try explaining to him shes YOUR favourite singer, and he should respect that as you would respect his likes and dislikes?

He likes nothing... 

1 minute ago, Lycane83 said:

He likes nothing... 

oh.. i guess you could try to show him things he could be interested in, like singers or a good series you could watch together. but if he doesnt like any dont try to force it onto him. this is just what i would do tbh

I found a good answer:

https://www.perplexity.ai/search/1f08c695-392d-42bd-a3ae-a9db59b40123

How can I convince my boyfriend to like Lana Del Rey?

It's important to remember that everyone has their own taste in music, and it's okay if your boyfriend doesn't like Lana Del Rey. However, if you still want to try to convince him to give her music a chance, here are some tips:

1. Share your favorite songs: If there are specific Lana Del Rey songs that you love, share them with your boyfriend and explain why you like them. He may be more willing to give her music a chance if he hears songs that he enjoys.
  2. Explain why you like her music: If your boyfriend understands why you like Lana Del Rey's music, he may be more open to giving it a chance. Explain what her music means to you and why it's important to you.
  3. Show him interviews or articles about her: If your boyfriend is interested in learning more about Lana Del Rey, show him interviews or articles about her. This may help him understand her music and why she's so popular.
  4. Don't force it: It's important not to force your boyfriend to like Lana Del Rey's music. If he's not interested, it's okay to accept that and focus on other things you both enjoy.
  5. Be aware of controversies: As discussed in the search results, Lana Del Rey has been involved in controversies in the past. It's important to be aware of these controversies and understand that they may affect how people perceive her music.
In summary, if you want to convince your boyfriend to like Lana Del Rey, share your favorite songs, explain why you like her music, show him interviews or articles about her, but don't force it. It's also important to be aware of controversies surrounding Lana Del Rey and understand that they may affect how people perceive her music.

31 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

I found a good answer:

https://www.perplexity.ai/search/1f08c695-392d-42bd-a3ae-a9db59b40123

How can I convince my boyfriend to like Lana Del Rey?

It's important to remember that everyone has their own taste in music, and it's okay if your boyfriend doesn't like Lana Del Rey. However, if you still want to try to convince him to give her music a chance, here are some tips:

1. Share your favorite songs: If there are specific Lana Del Rey songs that you love, share them with your boyfriend and explain why you like them. He may be more willing to give her music a chance if he hears songs that he enjoys.
  2. Explain why you like her music: If your boyfriend understands why you like Lana Del Rey's music, he may be more open to giving it a chance. Explain what her music means to you and why it's important to you.
  3. Show him interviews or articles about her: If your boyfriend is interested in learning more about Lana Del Rey, show him interviews or articles about her. This may help him understand her music and why she's so popular.
  4. Don't force it: It's important not to force your boyfriend to like Lana Del Rey's music. If he's not interested, it's okay to accept that and focus on other things you both enjoy.
  5. Be aware of controversies: As discussed in the search results, Lana Del Rey has been involved in controversies in the past. It's important to be aware of these controversies and understand that they may affect how people perceive her music.
In summary, if you want to convince your boyfriend to like Lana Del Rey, share your favorite songs, explain why you like her music, show him interviews or articles about her, but don't force it. It's also important to be aware of controversies surrounding Lana Del Rey and understand that they may affect how people perceive her music.

This is LUNACY

Omg but the fact that he doesn't "understand" why you like her is a mess. He should tbh.

My boyfriend luckily was a big Lana fan when I met him, and being with me made him even a bigger stan. We listen to her 24/7 lol.

why y'all are trying to froce other ppl to like Lana :toofunny: stop it. do y'all like music that your boyfriends/girlfriends/families etc listen to?? :stareney2:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

51 minutes ago, racecar said:

why y'all are trying to froce other ppl to like Lana :toofunny: stop it. do y'all like music that your boyfriends/girlfriends/families etc listen to?? :stareney2:

No lool i don't want to force him to like lana i want he understands why i like her 

He's always in the judgement...

1 hour ago, OverYourHead said:

Doesn’t*

people have different opinions about music:pft:you don’t have to force him to like her or even to understand why she has a fan base, you can have a different music taste to your bf 

Yes doesn't lool

I write fast so i make mistakes sorry

From what you've said, it seems like its moreso he needs to learn how to respect you and your interests. Like he doesn't understand lana, well then so be it, but hes gotta understand that you love lana. And theres no ifs and buts about it! :oprah3: basic fundamentals of a relationship 101 tbh gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda-brazilian-singer-dancer-media-personality-gif-17179476.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

18 minutes ago, boom like that said:

From what you've said, it seems like its moreso he needs to learn how to respect you and your interests. Like he doesn't understand lana, well then so be it, but hes gotta understand that you love lana. And theres no ifs and buts about it! :oprah3: basic fundamentals of a relationship 101 tbh gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda-brazilian-singer-dancer-media-personality-gif-17179476.gif

i agree with this so much