lanaismamom

"Lust for Life" Album Recording/Writing Timeline and Creative Process Discussion

14 hours ago, Dior said:

We really don't need Malibu... Lana specifically said she wanted it deleted for a reason. It's a shame she has so many obsessive and mentally disturbed fans who went out of their way to get their hands on it. Didn't we run into this issue with a Lizzy Grant song? I don't remember the title but I remember seeing it on IG stories.   

I think you're just mad that obsessive and mentally disturbed fans (such as myself) have more fun than you

I like being obsessive and mentally disturbed. It's fun

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

oh sorry, what does it mean?

It means individuals whose predominant 'function'--how they initially approach almost everything--is through 'thinking' rather than 'feeling.' Would you say that fits you? 

When I see your initial posts were about the creation process of Lana's various albums, your posts suggest to me that they are the result of 'thinking,' fact-finding, organization, and clarity. 

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

It means individuals whose predominant 'function'--how they initially approach almost everything--is through 'thinking' rather than 'feeling.' Would you say that fits you? 

When I see your initial posts were about the creation process of Lana's various albums, your posts suggest to me that they are the result of 'thinking,' fact-finding, organization, and clarity. 

oh i understand, thats definitely fits me:)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Lust For Life demo dates back to August 2015, Serene Queen is September 2015 and Lana's session with max martin where she reworked LFL was September 2016 (at this point the song was still solo)

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Unknown said:

Lust For Life demo dates back to August 2015, Serene Queen is September 2015 and Lana's session with max martin where she reworked LFL was September 2016 (at this point the song was still solo)

Which demo is September 2015 and which is September 2016?

1 minute ago, Dior said:

Which demo is September 2015 and which is September 2016?

September 2016 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztdDl5qQYH8

We dont have a version of LFL from August 2015 but thats when it was first recorded, the earliest rick demo we have is this from September 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHfLDZ2oVkk

Just now, Wait For Life said:

It’s October :blush3:

this is from october https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPDeRCWnnqg 

But there is an earlier version which is from september :)

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif