lanaismamom

"Lust for Life" Album Recording/Writing Timeline and Creative Process Discussion

11 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Hence why the vinyl to Lust for Life had only arrived earliest September 29, 2017 when the record itself has been released 2 months before digitally… because of the final changing/mixes of the later songs and recording change that the vinyl came out very late

CDs are also physical -  I bought it at target that day :) August 13 is factually incorrect lmao the album literally got leaked from the CD a week before July 21st

y'all wanna keep trying it? I listen to Lana interviews on a loop every day and was a fan when the record came out idk why you think I'm just making shit up lmao that may be what YOU do but don't project 

here's Lana at 1:30 confirming ...exactly...what I said

15 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Hence why the vinyl to Lust for Life had only arrived earliest September 29, 2017 when the record itself has been released 2 months before digitally… because of the final changing/mixes of the later songs and recording change that the vinyl came out very late

help! that user is just a freak of the site dont bother to explain them anything giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Calm down kids, what the hell had happened here?

If something leaks what Lana doesn't like, I'm pretty sure she has control over it, like with that song few years ago...

Leaks are inevitable, that has happened with every major-label artist. They have control over them too and if someone leaks something they didn't want to be leaked, I'm pretty sure it would be handled the same way like with that song few years ago.

url%5D

23 minutes ago, LBcita said:

CDs are also physical -  I bought it at target that day :) August 13 is factually incorrect lmao the album literally got leaked from the CD a week before July 21st

y'all wanna keep trying it? I listen to Lana interviews on a loop every day and was a fan when the record came out idk why you think I'm just making shit up lmao that may be what YOU do but don't project 

here's Lana at 1:30 confirming ...exactly...what I said

CD’s always come out early because they take no time to manufacture :oprah3:

11 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

the real questions are heroin and get free timelines tho:um2: i wonder when she made malibu and decided to rework into get free, because get free might sound a little bit like smth from 2017

My theory is that she recorded it in March 2016. Or atleast Malibu.

url%5D

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

CD’s always come out early because they take no time to manufacture :oprah3:

physicals...physicals...physicals...and since they wrote change when they were "mastering the album"...guess what? that's still not June 8 do the math

22 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

are these yall with room with us? get over it its getting embarrassing.... oup i forgot its ur brand:lmao:

ur immediate post before this was you calling me a freak...yes babe ur right here!

forgot u apparently can't read though 

2 minutes ago, LBcita said:

ur immediate post before this was you calling me a freak...yes babe ur right here!

forgot u apparently can't read though 

what should i do sit here 5 minutes then return here and answer or what 

keep pushing ur 'truth' right when we have lanas statements about crrating specific songs, change was done June 8 and u cant do any thing about it, telling u as a no1 lfl stan:)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

8 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

what should i do sit here 5 minutes then return here and answer or what 

keep pushing ur 'truth' right when we have lanas statements about crrating specific songs, change was done June 8 and u cant do any thing about it, telling u as a no1 lfl stan:)

show me the quote she said June 8th then

should be the easiest thing in the world

go on...quickly!

I remember around the release of lust lana had an idea/concept of a hiphop mixtape (coincidentally she also said the same exact thing around btd release). Maybe that later transposed to a deluxe package/release that was scrapped?

Said this after rereading an interview w Le Parisien after her show at lolla paris of which she said she had left 5 songs off of lust

the energy in this thread today is very...odd to say the least :hillary:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif