lanaismamom

"Lust for Life" Album Recording/Writing Timeline and Creative Process Discussion

whether they're rough, unfinished or not, we need all LFL outtakes!! :smile3:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

On 1/3/2024 at 4:40 AM, lanaismamom said:

spoke to one person, said malibu actually a rough track, it exists but not very spread, so there’s not really much to be excited for, but would be nice to have regardless 

I said this exact thing months ago :lmao::hooker:

Sunset Boulevard hunnie!!!!!!!

@Lindsay Lohan
you are honeymouns, arent you? Well i just signed up for twitter and saw your tweet about that lost hip hop post lfl ep thing and how maybe post lfl ep outtakes might dont exist at all - so actually after reading 2017 interviews i was wrong about something and actually:

Interviewer: So you don’t know what your next project will be?

Lana: I left out 5 planned songs on lfl for a specific reason. I haven’t decided yet if I’m going to leave them for the future. And I had started a mixtape with duets, a hip-hop thing. 

so it seems like there were two separate projects were being thought at the same time… not 5 hip hop songs …

@lanaismamom maybe you’d want to know

2 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

@Lindsay Lohan
you are honeymouns, arent you? Well i just signed up for twitter and saw your tweet about that lost hip hop post lfl ep thing and how maybe post lfl ep outtakes might dont exist at all - so actually after reading 2017 interviews i was wrong about something and actually:

Lana: I left out 5 planned songs on lfl for a specific reason. I haven’t decided yet if I’m going to leave them for the future. And I had started a mixtape with duets, a hip-hop thing. 

so it seems like there were two separate projects were being thought at the same time… not 5 hip hop songs …

yeah it’s right u said the same earlier but thanks for tagging i always want to know lfl updates!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

3 hours ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

@Lindsay Lohan

They really should have kept the duets/hip hop EP separate from the rest and keep the album witchy.

registraion songs' timeline on PPL

2016 year
title - Love, number - 4605 [4:39sec]
Lust For Life 1127 [4:24sec]

God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It 1684
When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing 1686 [released duration]
Best American Record 1687
Yosemite 1688
Beautiful People Beautiful Problems 1691

Lust For Life 1717 [4:02sec]
When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing 1858 [0:00sec, second registration]
Califronia (TLSP Version) 1863
Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind 2139 [0:00sec] (Around May)
Heroin 2624 [0:00sec]
Get Free 2625
Summer Bummer 2626 [4:13sec]
Groupie Love 2627 [4:45sec]

Cherry 2646
Summer Bummer 2647 [4:13sec, second registration]
Groupie Love 2648 [4:45sec, second registration]
In My Feelings 2649
Change 2650

Heroin 2686 [released duration, second registration]
Groupie Love 3298 [4:24sec]
Summer Bummer 3299 [4:21sec]

From this list you can tell, that 18 tracks tracklist of Lust for Life contained out of all released songs, excluding Change (because it wasn't done in May yet) and including Best American Record, Yosemite and California TLSP Version

was revisiting some lyrics thread and stumbled across this post 

apparently change had more influence on the album then just being written and recorded the last second…

tracks registered that way could be part of OG tracklist? cause it sounds pretty cohensive. BAR and Yosemite pretty fits in this placement.

20 minutes ago, Embach said:

God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It 1684
When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing 1686 [released duration]
Best American Record 1687
Yosemite 1688
Beautiful People Beautiful Problems 1691

17 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

tracks registered that way could be part of OG tracklist? cause it sounds pretty cohensive. BAR and Yosemite pretty fits in this placement.

Perhaps, before scrapping TNBAR and Yosemite, the album had 18 tracks (including TNBAR, Yosemite, Roses Bloom but minus Change). Maybe more songs were switched but known fact is that Change was the very last song recorded for the album.

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Perhaps, before scrapping TNBAR and Yosemite, the album had 18 tracks (including TNBAR, Yosemite, Roses Bloom but minus Change). Maybe more songs were switched but known fact is that Change was the very last song recorded for the album.

track with number 1685 could be outtake too if RBFY was already scrapped. probaly one of political tracks (probaly guitar song with trap beat:troll:)