lanaismamom

"Lust for Life" Album Recording/Writing Timeline and Creative Process Discussion

6 hours ago, LBcita said:

I don't know if this is day 1 OG but it's close to that version at least

Oh yeah I have heard it. This version kind of sucks but naturally it is a demo. I think Lana misspoke when she said verse as a chorus because the demo chorus is still final chorus though. Maybe she's referring just to the clothes line though. Because it was always called Lust For Life according to her. 

2 minutes ago, Dior said:

Oh yeah I have heard it. This version kind of sucks but naturally it is a demo. I think Lana misspoke when she said verse as a chorus because the demo chorus is still final chorus though. Maybe she's referring just to the clothes line though. Because it was always called Lust For Life according to her. 

By chorus she meant “they say only the good die young” part, which is the second half of the verse in the demo. The “my lust for life” part is the hook imo

6 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Heroin has to be post honeymoon pre 2017 

there were 42 mixes and the very first mention of it was from december 2015 but the interesting thing that it was the last song alongside get free to be registered for lfl so i guess means it that they were working on the song that long

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

By chorus she meant “they say only the good die young” part, which is the second half of the verse in the demo. The “my lust for life” part is the hook imo

Yeah I see what you mean it's a little confusing. In my mind that's the pre-chorus. I think she was just speaking from memory. 

I wonder if she’d be okay with releasing Malibu now. Considering she released fingertips, kintsugi, black bathing suit, blue banisters, wildfire wildflower I think she feels more comfortable releasing personal songs now.

Just now, Umaniac said:

I wonder if she’d be okay with releasing Malibu now. Considering she released fingertips, kintsugi, black bathing suit, blue banisters, wildfire wildflower I think she feels more comfortable releasing personal songs now.

Be careful Umaniac... This post might upset some users who believe Lana cannot release or revisit Malibu... :eek3:

5 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

Malibu = Get Free

It probably just has a few different lyrics and that's it. :biblio:

right. Someone here once said that it probably just goes like this

Out of the black

Into the blue

blue Waves of Malibu

and ive just assumed its something tiny like this since :nails:

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

WHY do we think we're getting 'Malibu'? Thank you. 

by todays today everyone believed it was deleted or very rare and tonight it was said malibu isnt deleted and several people has it and i assume this is when we are likely to get this song since it was the first ttime we got any inside information about it but its very random, i just hope we are gettimg it since its my top3 grails of her

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

by todays today everyone believed it was deleted or very rare and tonight it was said malibu isnt deleted and several people has it and i assume this is when we are likely to get this song since it was the first ttime we got any inside information about it but its very random, i just hope we are gettimg it since its my top3 grails of her

Thank you. And thank you for all your amazing work here on LanaBoards. I am another LFL Stan, for which I've received a lot of grief here, but of course that changes nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Thank you. And thank you for all your amazing work here on LanaBoards. I am another LFL Stan, for which I've received a lot of grief here, but of course that changes nothing. 

thank u:kiss2: