Fireffie

Lido di Camaiora, IT @ La Prima Estate - July 2nd, 2023

I believe I've tracked down the dress Lana wore tonight.. it's advertised as a "bump friendly" maternity dress, so let's hope this doesn't start any pregnancy rumours :toofunny:

It appears she cropped it to be shorter and wore something under it to cover her chest a bit more x

https://www.pinkblushmaternity.com/products/yellow-floral-shimmer-sweetheart-neck-front-cutout-midi-dress

https://shopworthcollective.com/products/sweetheart-neckline-puff-sleeve-midi-dress-in-yellow?_pos=1&_psq=sweetheart&_ss=e&_v=1.0

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

I believe I've tracked down the dress Lana wore tonight.. it's advertised as a "bump friendly" maternity dress, so let's hope this doesn't start any pregnancy rumours :toofunny:

It appears she cropped it to be shorter and wore something under it to cover her chest a bit more x

https://www.pinkblushmaternity.com/products/yellow-floral-shimmer-sweetheart-neck-front-cutout-midi-dress

https://shopworthcollective.com/products/sweetheart-neckline-puff-sleeve-midi-dress-in-yellow?_pos=1&_psq=sweetheart&_ss=e&_v=1.0

yeah definitely not my favorite dress of this tour.. she looks gorgeous no matter what tho

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

Is it common for women to wear maternity dresses? 

8 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Is it common for women to wear maternity dresses? 

Sure, really maternity dresses just mean there's extra space around the stomach area/no tightness. This dress has the elastic placed right above the stomach and is loose and flowy beneath. I actually own a maternity dress that's quite similar to this one, and I wasn't aware it was one until I saw the tag noting it after I had already bought it. I like wearing it to Olive Garden for when I eat my weight in pasta and unlimited breadsticks xx

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Sure, really maternity dresses just mean there's extra space around the stomach area/no tightness. This dress has the elastic placed right above the stomach and is loose and flowy beneath. I actually own a maternity dress that I wasn't aware was one until I saw the tag noting it after I had already bought it. I like wearing it to Olive Garden for when I eat my weight in pasta and unlimited breadsticks xx

Maybe all that European food has her stuffed. :lmao:.

3 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Maybe all that European food has her stuffed. :lmao:.

Two of my best friends are in Italy right now (coincidentally, not together), and I've been making one of them send me a picture of his pasta dinner each night, and my other friend saw Lana there tonight. I've never been more jealous of two people in the same place for different reasons. Living vicariously through them x

1 hour ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Yes!! She was SOO happy tonight best mood in ages :kiss2: I LOVE to see it

Possible reasons for her improved confidence and happiness: just being in Italy. Having some great pasta. Having a hot Italian fling to get over Jack. All of the above. :brows:

Edit to add: I wouldn’t read anything into it being a maternity dress… she’s worn plenty of wedding dresses, after all. She just gets what she likes, and usually shortens it. 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

Two of my best friends are in Italy right now (coincidentally, not together), and I've been making one of them send me a picture of his pasta dinner each night, and my other friend saw Lana there tonight. I've never been more jealous of two people in the same place for different reasons x

Mothered 

I can’t go to the Olive Garden anymore because one time I had a really drunk waiter and he told me he doesn’t wash his hands after using the bathroom:tommy:

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Omg she devoured a&w today… finally. 

it’s been a good opener before but she was definitely nervous singing it I think 

Are there videos?

12 minutes ago, Elle said:

I like wearing it to Olive Garden for when I eat my weight in pasta and unlimited breadsticks xx

Mothered and slayed

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Are there videos?

Here's a clip of it from a good up-close view - 

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

20 minutes ago, BoardingSchool said:

Possible reasons for her improved confidence and happiness: just being in Italy. Having some great pasta. Having a hot Italian fling to get over Jack. All of the above. :brows:

Yes queen hope she’s having fun with her friends and family:kiss3:

I hope someone (a dad or something) filmed the show with a nice camera and will post on youtube later,

remember back in the day like 2013 so many random full concert videos and songs were posted from her shows.... seems ppl do it less and less which is sad :(