Fireffie

Lido di Camaiora, IT @ La Prima Estate - July 2nd, 2023

42 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

I don't understand why she doesn't do every title track live. 

5/8 isn't too bad all things considered. It would be cool to see all 8 performed in one show one day, but I'm not sure if that'll happen unless she decides to expand her set time/number of songs performed. She just has so many to choose from at this point!

I don't think she'll ever perform LFL title track again - no real reason behind that thought except for that there are more popular songs from that album or ones she prefers performing that she'll continue to do instead.

At this point, I'm not sure if we'll ever hear Blue Banisters live considering she's only singing one song from the record. I really don't think we'll get many live performances of songs from album, unfortunately. 

I feel that Honeymoon could be performed again one day, either by audience request or by her prior decision, especially since she had revived the Honeymoon ig account recently (only to kill it once and for all skkk) Considering it's one of the few songs she's ever performed from the record, I could see it making a return one day. I remember people who overheard the first soundcheck before Rio thought they heard it being checked, but it ended up not being performed. It's unclear if it actually was checked or if people mistook it for something else.

I'm actually surprised Ultraviolence is still on the setlist, considering there are more popular songs on the record she's not singing (West Coast, Brooklyn Baby) and there has been some controversy surrounding that song, and she even stated at one point she wasn't comfortable singing the "he hit me and it felt like a kiss" line. She largely omitted it from her setlist on her last tour, only performing it at only a handful of shows. But it's fun that it has its own special interlude now and I always love the moment during the bridge where the fans shout it back to her, and I think she must too.

I don't think Born to Die will ever leave the setlist, she seems to really love performing that one and it's a general fan favourite. Norman will probably continue to stay on the setlist for awhile given that it's popular and she likes it too. I was surprised Chemtrails wasn't initially on the setlist considering it's so popular and even has its own high-budget video, so I'm glad it's made an appearance. Hopefully it sticks around x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 hours ago, Fishtail Blvd said:

Ocean Blvd, John Lennon produced "Don't Forget Me", the Harry Nilsson song she's refering to:

Harry Nilsson has a song, his voice breaks at 2:05
Something about the way he says, "Don't forget me"
Makes me feel like
I just wish I had a friend like him, someone to get me by
Lennon on my back, whispering in my ear, "Come on, baby, you can drive"
But I can't

She said

"I just wish I had a friend like him

someone to give me five

John Lennon on my back whispering in my ear "come on baby you can thrive"

But I can't"

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

3 hours ago, Elle said:

I believe I've tracked down the dress Lana wore tonight.. it's advertised as a "bump friendly" maternity dress, so let's hope this doesn't start any pregnancy rumours :toofunny:

It appears she cropped it to be shorter and wore something under it to cover her chest a bit more x

https://www.pinkblushmaternity.com/products/yellow-floral-shimmer-sweetheart-neck-front-cutout-midi-dress

https://shopworthcollective.com/products/sweetheart-neckline-puff-sleeve-midi-dress-in-yellow?_pos=1&_psq=sweetheart&_ss=e&_v=1.0

I knew the neckline looked altered! Just shows though how ridiculous clothing companies are to big chested gals.. it’s literally a maternity dress and they couldn’t cover the boobies.. :bebe: I relate Lana, bane of my life 

3 hours ago, Strangelove said:

Is it common for women to wear maternity dresses? 

If you like it why not! I’ve been pregnant and so had maternity dresses.. but I still continued to wear them after.. and maternity leggings.. they can live in my wardrobe forever because they’re so damn comfy :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

SHE SANG SALVATORE ugh what a show, I'm so happy for her!! I'm really excited for the Paris show now :trisha:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

Probably a very unpopular opinion but I’m glad/not bothered that she replaced Flipside with COCC, I wasn’t a very big fan of the live rendition (this is coming from a Flipside lover!!) Her COCC performance was great and I love the way she sang it. Maybe she’ll have a trend of singing songs that she hasn’t sung live yet every two - three shows. I’d love to hear songs like California, Sad Girl, Tulsa Jesus Freak, God Bless America, Religion, etc live! 

sgopYhV.gif

4 hours ago, Elle said:

I believe I've tracked down the dress Lana wore tonight.. it's advertised as a "bump friendly" maternity dress, so let's hope this doesn't start any pregnancy rumours :toofunny:

It appears she cropped it to be shorter and wore something under it to cover her chest a bit more x

https://www.pinkblushmaternity.com/products/yellow-floral-shimmer-sweetheart-neck-front-cutout-midi-dress

https://shopworthcollective.com/products/sweetheart-neckline-puff-sleeve-midi-dress-in-yellow?_pos=1&_psq=sweetheart&_ss=e&_v=1.0

I thought Lana only bought clothes from Shein 😳.

12 hours ago, Embach said:

If she doesn't play Bittersweet Anthem on that show too, then this whole song is a prank

So it's basically confirmed that it's a prank song, it wasn't even on the setlist :assad:

url%5D

Have we had any professional photos yet? 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Elle said:

I believe I've tracked down the dress Lana wore tonight..

@Elle you're good!

1 hour ago, Elle said:

I like wearing it to Olive Garden for when I eat my weight in pasta and unlimited breadsticks xx

You're so pretty and thin happy to learn you enjoy Olive Garden when you go even eating pasta and breadsticks.

7 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

can someone post a pic of her look?

Here are a couple from twitter . . .

F0EADPvXgAEfl7V?format=jpg&name=large

After the reveal . . .

F0DrS1SWYAEHD8D?format=jpg&name=large

Another with the light dress but I haven't found a head-to-toe so this one shows the shoes

F0D96uqWIAErvdz?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, Louise said:

@Elle you're good!

You're so pretty and thin happy to learn you enjoy Olive Garden when you go even eating pasta and breadsticks.

Aw you’re so sweet to say that, thank you Louise :aw: Carbs are my best friend yet also the enemy to my tight-fitting dresses xx

Also, it seems they professionally recorded some of the show, or at least the opening song.. can they please share the whole thing without someone talking over it x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS