Elle

Paris, FR @ L’Olympia - July 10th, 2023

I think she performs this setlist because 1. She’s playing the songs she likes and 2. She’s performing in festivals then must sing her most famous songs which are from BTD Era

I really liked to hear VG on the end of the show here in Rio de Janeiro and I’m not even a big fan of the song, but it’s one of her most famous songs and the audience goes crazy, it’s very beautiful. It’s a grand finale. Also she dedicates the song to the audience, it’s sweet 

Just now, rocknrollgroupie said:

Damn was it really that bad? I didn’t go to any of those shows

i counted hoq many words she sang of off to the races at her performance in nyon and got to like 46% or smth

image.png

2 hours ago, Embach said:

You meant If You Lie Down right?

Also is this her first performance in France since 2017?

… I’m a fake stan for the second night in a row. :toofloppy: Yes, I meant IYLD. :toofloppy:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

15 minutes ago, cinnamon gay said:

I always rant about this but I was really expecting something different. I'll see her at OSL SF (festival) and Foro Sol (Concert) and the setlist being the same for both doesn't feels right...

Hopefully she switches it up for the US LOL her not singing VB or a song like West Coast but keeping Diet Mountain Dew while performing in California would leave a very bad taste in my mouth..

sgopYhV.gif

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

… I’m a fake stan for the second night in a row. :toofloppy: Yes, I meant IYLD. :toofloppy:

No youre not, it's okay i mess up songs too sometimes

Youre always been a great stan :spin:

url%5D

1 minute ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Anyways even though I don’t like this setlist I’d sell my unborn child to see her again :trisha:

100%, chemtrails, ocean blvd, candy necklaces, and the grants are enough to make my heart happy

2 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Hopefully she switches it up for the US

there is....so little chance of this happening imo. the most we can hope for is adding flipside back, or maybe one other song being changed out

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

there is....so little chance of this happening imo. the most we can hope for is adding flipside back, or maybe one other song being changed out

a gay can dream but yeah, this whole tour has taught me to never get my hopes up :toofunny:

sgopYhV.gif

anyways, before lana came on they messed smth up with the mic and it crackled so loud i thought it was gunshots and we had another bataclan on our hands :rip: when i tell yall i prepared to die

now lemme grab a cheeseburger and go to sleep cause a boy needs to get up at 5 to catch a 7am flight to be back in the office

the way i wasnt even 12 hours in paris only for miss lana banana

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

anyways, before lana came on they messed smth up with the mic and it crackled so loud i thought it was gunshirs and we had another bataclan on our hands :rip: when i tell yall i prepared to die

Noooooo :rollin:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Friends booze good music Lana I was in heaven tonight and it was on earth I’m so fucking happy I’m reaching happiness heights I didn’t knew existed this is the best year of my life

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

anyways, before lana came on they messed smth up with the mic and it crackled so loud i thought it was gunshirs and we had another bataclan on our hands :rip: when i tell yall i prepared to die

THE FACT THAT I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE IT I WAS SO STARSTRUCK :eartha:

ZKcaooE.png