Elle

Paris, FR @ L’Olympia - July 10th, 2023

Just now, Grenadine quarantine said:

Think they should rethink the last song Venice bitch and off to the races were such beautiful instrumental outros video games is beautiful but idk just doesn’t work the same

I really don’t understand VG being the last song lol i feel like it has almost always been her second to last song..I do wish she would switch it with Tunnel

sgopYhV.gif

Just now, ImenaOphelia said:

let's be fr she will never stop performing video games

She shouldn't! If anything, it should always have its place since it's one of her biggest songs, but the placement of it on this setlist is ...interesting.

Just now, TropicoHeart said:

The way this was the last European show and now when she’s in America the shows will begin at like 6 in the morning for us.. We had fun while it lasted.

YES lmao 😭

Just now, TropicoHeart said:

The way this was the last European show and now when she’s in America the shows will begin at like 6 in the morning for us.. We had fun while it lasted.

no sleep for us i guess

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

30 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Bartender is the least popular song from NFR too. I don’t get why she plays it instead of Venice. 

love bartender just think the way she's performing it (at the mirror having her hair done etc) is NOT the best way to showcase this folk ballad masterpiece

aOaIzH2.gif

3 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

The way I used to set alarms to wake up in the middle of the night when I had school just a few hours after…

At least we had better livestreams 

43 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

it's very obviously computer generated text over an image of a piece of paper. not only is this person sick but they committed a crime. 

THANK YOU my soul was screeeeeaming when i saw tulsa, now my soul is withering into dust

aOaIzH2.gif