Sign in to follow this  
American Whore

Stardew Valley

3 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I've only played a few hours of it on xbox, but want to get into it so bad. What console do you use? I think I should try it on switch where I'd be more likely to play it. 

I've done the same :rip: but i'm really liking it a lot on Switch. i've thought about buying it on PC for the mods (expanded version) but right now, playing it on Switch is a lot of fun right now. i just made my first $2000 day :hoe:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I love this game so much its everything 2 me :oprah4: there is no greater comfort than that opening theme..i started almost 2yrs ago and i just had a pirated version of the app but i loved it so much i bought the app and the steam version too. i have over 100hrs (year 4) on my main save. eventually i'd like to make it to perfection which is a late game mechanic but i'm not trying to speedrun it lol. i also want to try the board game (Yes!!!!) at some point

ouuuu i’ve watched a few let’s plays and it looks super fun but it worries me that it just won’t hold my attention for long. i used to play a bit of acnh but eventually got bored and i hate how it just felt like such a waste :ohno:

anyone who’s played stardew, what’s your experience ? have you had periods of off and on or has it held your attention consistently ?

i get my boyfriend to pick me up every friday at the dairy queen

19 minutes ago, love you madly said:

ouuuu i’ve watched a few let’s plays and it looks super fun but it worries me that it just won’t hold my attention for long. i used to play a bit of acnh but eventually got bored and i hate how it just felt like such a waste :ohno:

anyone who’s played stardew, what’s your experience ? have you had periods of off and on or has it held your attention consistently ?

It’s one of those games that holds your attention for a year straight, then you move on and forget it for a few months, and then get caught up in another year of it LOL. it’s extremely comforting with pretty deep storylines, and if you play on PC there are so many mods that expand the game, it’s like you can never possibly run out of content 

I’ve only played it a few hours like two years ago, I didn’t quite understand what I had to do so early in the game. :defeated: I definitely have to give it another try someday though, my sister in law loves it and made me buy it.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

omg

I have 700 hours on this game! Love it to death. I do have on and off phases with SDV though, but it has such a special place in my heart it will forever be my favourite game. But I think the on-off phase isn't because of the game but because of my gaming behaviour.

Before I played it, I thought it was just another farming simulator but the story has so many real-life day to day aspects and struggles, love how deep and real the character stories are (trying hard not to spoil), so much so it made me become emotionally attached to 2D pixel characters lol the game is very wholesome but at the same time very real

Also, I cannot praise Eric Barone enough. He essentially developed the game by himself, the art, the music, the programming. You can feel how much love he put in it. He gave us four years after the official game release a free content patch, which was a whole ass game by itself and he put the game on sale during that time (the original game is what, normally only about 14€ for PC??). That patch alone was more than any damn "Early Access" games for 30€ give us these days or EA gives us in any Sims 4 game/extention pack. I only bought the Soundtrack to support him and shove more money down his throat because he deserves it. A lot of people bought the game on every platform just to support him, he is very loved in the community. We are all looking forward to his new game, Haunted Chocolatier that is currently in development.

The game normally costs 13,99€ (on Steam/PC) and is currently on sale for 9,23€. But i've seen it for 4,99€ too sometimes, so if you are unsure about it, I would get it during a sale. The content you get for the price is insane.

Plus, I just got this OST Vinyl Boxset a while ago and it's the cutest damn thing everrr look at it omg

product_sdv_vinyl_boxset_main.png?v=1645product_sdv_vinyl_boxset_sleeves.png?v=1product_sdv_vinyl_boxset_photo3.png?v=16

4 hours ago, Blackcloud said:

I’ve heard about this game. Looks awesome. Does anyone know whether it run on a tablet PC, or would it need a more high powered system?

It's pretty simple, I think it'd be fine on PC! Ideal, even. 

8 hours ago, Blackcloud said:

I’ve heard about this game. Looks awesome. Does anyone know whether it run on a tablet PC, or would it need a more high powered system?

It's available even on mobile so I think it should run fine!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I really want to get into this game but I still don't really know if it will meet what I'm looking for. Is it a chill winding-down game? Or do I need to focus more on the story? Is 2-player a good way to play it or should you dive into it solo? 

Oh yeah the soundtrack is beautiful too.

THEEEEE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME

Still on my first farm ever with over 100 hours in it and still have plenty of things to do

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.