MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

Even though we’re all fighting, I love how we’re here together as a community again! we haven’t had a thread this active since march and I was shocked when I saw a 10 page discussion thread that was made 3 hours ago. Glad to have lanaboards back in action:oprah4:

I was gone for an hour, and when I came back I was in for a thought-provoking good laugh. I change my mind. This board is more interesting than the NSFW/adult board and computer science websites I have joined and frequent. :thankyou:

Just now, 111 said:

all 111 fans from this thread are getting a special DM with a one time only limited invite link to my very exclusive discord server... see you there squiddies xoxo

Screenshot-20230712-005032-2.png

:oprah4::oprah4::oprah4:

#eclipsetruthers

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, 111 said:

all 111 fans from this thread are getting a special DM with a one time only limited invite link to my very exclusive discord server... see you there squiddies xoxo

i support you shag king let me in much love

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

Just now, 111 said:

discord link is an ip logger DO NOT JOIN, INTERACT, NOR ENGAGE

1 minute ago, 111 said:

Thanks for the dm Planet Eclit!

Just now, 111 said:

Sorry, I am not on discord. I am always open for a chat via PM though. 

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

girl we want leaks not ur onlyfans

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

YES report to the head administrator at the lanaboards headquarters we must stop this evil

cinnamongirl temporary mod reinstatement to help with the anti-evil cleanse :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

wait is this real :air:

How are you, as a mod, falling for that joke lolol, I don't think 111 would risk that, he wouldn't have LB to kiki with if he got banned for that :hottie:

EDIT: wait...unless this is sarcasm ON sarcasm and it flew over my avis head smh nvm