Embach

Funny/Cringe/No Context Internet Content About Lana

6 minutes ago, williamprb said:

SHES NOT ME? Not to gatekeep but I thought that was a lesser known unreleased, I love she’s not me.

If we are speaking of unreleased I actually want to ask, if anyone has seen those ‘edits’ with those gif-like clips to unreleased songs(like lizzy grant mv style). They are all over my fyp and honestly they’re so pretty but idk if anyone knows what I’m on abt 

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

2 hours ago, Lanaspoisonivy said:

another one...
IMG-0778.pngIMG-0779.png 

i'm sorry but what does it even mean to "experience" a song? :scoff: honestly i don't see how that's any different to relating to or understand a song or it's message, men can most definitely relate to lana's music and even understand some of the experiences she's talking about, especially since she's talked about so many different topics in her music, and her music can be interpreted in many different ways, honestly it just seems like this person is just saying a bunch of fake-deep nonsense about men/women, also, i can't really take her stance about women and how they feel represented by lana's music seriously when she's referring to people as hurtful terms for women such as "cunts" and "hoes"

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm sorry but what does it even mean to "experience" a song? :scoff: honestly i don't see how that's any different to relating to or understand a song or it's message, men can most definitely relate to lana's music and even understand some of the experiences she's talking about, especially since she's talked about so many different topics in her music, and her music can be interpreted in many different ways, honestly it just seems like this person is just saying a bunch of fake-deep nonsense about men/women, also, i can't really take her stance about women and how they feel represented by lana's music seriously when she's referring to people as hurtful terms for women such as "cunts" and "hoes"

it's probably a 13 year old thinking they said something prolific af... smh 

Who's gonna tell her Lana herself said video games was "for the boys" :thumb: 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

Comments under Million Dollar Man from YouTube:

I literally can't take them seriously with the My Little Pony pfp :lmao:

Dumass2.jpg

Also

Dumass3.jpg

Also this comment under a fanpage's Insta post which was about Ride MV:

Dumass1.jpg

url%5D

8 hours ago, Embach said:

Comments under the West Coast music video:

Yowtf1.jpg

Yowtf2.jpg

what. the. hell...:wtf3:

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

OMG THIS MAN PISSES ME OFF I WANNA KMS OMFG..

SOMEBODY PLEASE GET MAD WITH ME BEACUSE IM SO PISSED HE NEEDS TO SHIT UP IM SO MAD

his remix suxks and lana sings about not wanting the fame and like many songs so leave her alone and let her be jesus

9 hours ago, Embach said:

Comments under the West Coast music video:

Yowtf1.jpg

Yowtf2.jpg

That first comment is so random and stupid I genuinely giggled :xgiggle: It reminds me of the shit I used to write on RP forums when I was 12 though. It's cringe, but innocent cringe if that makes sense. 

I think I've already seen people on here complaining about those but the "Lana is back and she's cooler than ever" comments.

It was cute the first time but now it makes me sigh and cringe everytime I see one of them :awkney2:

6 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Please don't let strangelove see this

another case of unreleased syndrome me thinks :stareney2:

does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body? ✩

brigitte-bardot-gifs.gif

˚₊‧꒰ა pinterest ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

11 hours ago, noir starlet said:

ldrheads.. :suicide:

IMG-3693.png

her best songs are unreleased? it's clear they haven't yet heard "Kill Kill", "Queen of the Gas Station", "Oh Say Can You See", "Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven)", "For K, Pt.2", "Jump", "Mermaid Motel", "Raise Me Up (Mississippi South)", "Pawn Shop Blues", "Brite Lites", "Smarty", "Yayo", "Born to Die", "Off to the Races", "Blue Jeans", "Video Games", "Diet Mountain Dew", "National Anthem", "Dark Paradise", "Radio", "Carmen", "Million Dollar Man", "Summertime Sadness", "Without You", "Ride", "American", "Cola", "Body Electric", "Blue Velvet", "Gods and Monsters", "Yayo" (once again), "Bel Air", "Burning Desire", "Cruel World", "Ultraviolence", "Shades of Cool", "Brooklyn Baby", "West Coast" (+ the radio mix), "Sad Girl", "Pretty When You Cry", "Money Power Glory", "Fucked My Way Up to the Top", "Old Money", "Black Beauty", "Guns and Roses", "Florida Kilos", "Is This Happiness", "Flipside", "Honeymoon", "Music to Watch Boys To", "Terrence Loves You", "God Knows I Tried", "High by the Beach", "Freak", "Art Deco", "Religion", "Salvatore", "The Blackest Day", "24", "Swan Song", "Love", "Lust for Life", "13 Beaches", "Cherry", "White Mustang", "Summer Bummer", "Groupie Love", "In My Feelings", "Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind", "God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It", "When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing", "Beautiful People Beautiful Problems", Tomorrow Never Came", "Heroin", "Change", "Get Free", "Norman fucking Rockwell", "Mariners Apartment Complex", "Venice Bitch", "Fuck It I Love You", "Love Song", Cinnamon Girl", "How to Disappear", "California", "The Greatest", "Bartender", "Happiness Is a Butterfly", "Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman like Me to Have – but I Have It", "White Dress", "Chemtrails Over the Country Club", "Tulsa Jesus Freak", "Wild at Heart", "Dark But Just a Game", "Not All Who Wander Are Lost", "Yosemite", "Dance Till We Die", "If You Lie Down with Me", "The Grants", "Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd", "Sweet", "A&W", "Candy Necklace", Kintsugi", "Fingertips", "Paris, Texas", "Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing", "Let the Light In", "Fishtail", "Peppers", "Taco Truck x VB" :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

8 hours ago, Strangelove said:

You guys are ridiculous. 

can we get an official diagnosis just to make sure :true:

does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body? ✩

brigitte-bardot-gifs.gif

˚₊‧꒰ა pinterest ໒꒱ ‧₊˚