Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i want ldr10 to sound like this photo :true: 

msLX0lp.jpg

stripped back grunge-y folk-y blues-y og tropico-esque with heavy 90s vibes and a touch of surf noir :blush3: i'm here for it

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

50 minutes ago, 111 said:

i was right there with you until you posted this skip from ray of allah 

I was torn between Mer Girl and this but lately this serve is on constant repeat so...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

We need to start thinking now: who's the new co-writer and they have a polished writing style apparently?

:um2::um2::um2::um2::um2:

url%5D

So what I’m getting from the past few pages is we all want Tropico 2.0:party:

Just now, Embach said:

We need to start thinking now: who's the new co-writer and they have a polished writing style apparently?

:um2::um2::um2::um2::um2:

When she’s writing with Barrie and we get an album that sounds like all the 2012-2013 tropico/uv outtakes:oprah4:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

So what I’m getting from the past few pages is we all want Tropico 2.0:party:

When she’s writing with Barrie and we get an album that sounds like all the 2012-2013 tropico/uv outtakes:oprah4:

AMERICANA TROPICANA EARTHQUAKES HAPPEN REGULARLY DOWN IN CALIFORNIA :oprah4:

url%5D

really excited about what this new writer will bring to the lyrical content or sound of the album!

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

If she's going for an Americana sound and she's working with a brand new writer then idk why but my first thought was Aaron Dessner. I think he and Lana would make great songs together...:makeup:

url%5D

it kinda feels like finally a proper pre-(pre-)release has started :trisha: at least we have some idea of the potential soundscape for the album!

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Lyrical I’d love stuff similar to ride, wild one, and dragonslayer… I love when she talks about how crazy and wild she is:dance:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Did we ever find out who was that producer she was on a (video?) call with? Maybe that could serve as a hint for the sound of the next album 

(Unless she's scrapped their material)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

12 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Did we ever find out who was that producer she was on a (video?) call with? Maybe that could serve as a hint for the sound of the next album 

(Unless she's scrapped their material)

That was Ian Doerr and he was involved on Candy Necklace 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

baroque pop dream pop rock americana folk country indie folk psychedelic avant garde electronic desert rock britpop trip hop classical music orchestral pop chamber pop trap hip hop indie dance synth folk soft rock classic rock alternative country jazz blues edm hawaiian glam metal industrial jazz ambient noir album :party:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

baroque pop dream pop rock americana folk country indie folk psychedelic avant garde electronic desert rock britpop trip hop classical music orchestral pop chamber pop trap hip hop indie dance synth folk soft rock classic rock alternative country jazz blues edm hawaiian glam metal industrial jazz ambient noir album :party:

yes