Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

i do hesitate to assume we're just getting something small like merch because the festival merch was all released on her site. I can definitely see this being tour related, since there are rumors of her doing September shows

"Don’t forget me"

I'm just trying to figure out what could be posted on SJRQ that couldn't be posted anywhere else. I don't think it's music related because that would be an Instagram post so as many people as possible see it

"Don’t forget me"

3 hours ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I feel like these are gonna be used for some sort of visual or smth

According to her other manager Ed, Lana is going to see them on the 21st so probably not… :heidi: 

Stars in my eyes

Untitled56-20240120162858.png

Hiking up Griffith 

21 minutes ago, cinnamon teeth said:

just got a text from sparkle jumprope queen :oic3: didn't know she had that capability 

I got it too! The way it sounds so corporate was off putting. They didn’t even try to make it sound like it was actually a message from her :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I got it too! The way it sounds so corporate was off putting. They didn’t even try to make it sound like it was actually a message from her :bebe:

she has a special fenway merch drop just for you! :eyeroll3:

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive 

11 hours ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

According to her other manager Ed, Lana is going to see them on the 21st so probably not… :heidi: 

they're meeting for the lasso surprise release party.

On 6/20/2024 at 8:45 AM, cinnamon teeth said:

just got a text from sparkle jumprope queen :oic3: didn't know she had that capability 

I got one of these yesterday. I didn't click the links not being sure of the source. I have ordered from the store in the past but don't recall giving them my number. At the show I took some pictures of the stage and there was a huge banner with a bar code thing. My phone picked that up but I was able to cancel before going to a link. I just wanted a picture.

y'all the page is not public wtf is happening? IS IT UPDATING?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing