Sign in to follow this  
ultrabanisters

Franklin, TN @ FirstBank Amphitheater - Sept 14th 2023

10 hours ago, Elle said:

Btw - flower crowns are out, heart-shaped sunglasses are in xx

9-FDA72-A1-AA77-43-EC-912-B-5-B5125630-C6-DEEDC3557-7-C38-4839-8-AAB-574-E945-BEBA2BE12-CAA7-15-E2-4-C83-B3-AF-BD961-DDE2-A8-E 20-EA2-BA8-8-D7-F-4-C41-B814-D20836088-A36

This hair style is like her first show in rio this year :D

Don't know how to watch this link on website

5 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

What time did you arrive? 

I tried getting there in the morning but they were kicking out anyone that tried to line up earlier than 3 pm. I think I got in a line of cars at the main gate at 2:45 pm & my friend dropped me off. I was within the first 10 people in line for the pit wristbands. 

The way they handled pit was lovely. Made us all get in numerical order through security. Then past security they had us slowly walk to the pit area in a single file line. It was super orderly and not stressful whatsoever. 

hyz6.gif

2 hours ago, Black to Blue said:

I tried getting there in the morning but they were kicking out anyone that tried to line up earlier than 3 pm. I think I got in a line of cars at the main gate at 2:45 pm & my friend dropped me off. I was within the first 10 people in line for the pit wristbands. 

The way they handled pit was lovely. Made us all get in numerical order through security. Then past security they had us slowly walk to the pit area in a single file line. It was super orderly and not stressful whatsoever. 

That’s nice, how they handled the pit.

Now I’m wondering about the Mississippi show I’m attending coming up. It’s a similar size rural venue. I originally wanted to get there around noon, but I’m not even in the pit and it sounds like they may be turning away early birds.

I just want to get there early, not feel rushed and maybe, just maybe, be near the front when she arrives. There are no early access tickets or lines either. I’m kicking myself for not being in line when she arrived at Rogers and mingled with fans. I was literally across the street, killing time at Target lol. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

5 hours ago, Black to Blue said:

IMG-9646.jpg
I was not expecting to cry as much as I did last night! When she got on stage I immediately started sobbing. How could you not cry when she’s this close? :flutter:

YES. I BAWLED MY EYES OUT

b8fb308f62bc307cb609c5c262b3f165195480f8

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

wrap you up in my daisy chains - don't be a bummer, babe.....

Rather than Anna & Pammy doing her hair and makeup last night, Sheridan did her hair and a new makeup artist Jonathan Wu did her makeup x

Spoiler

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I'm not the biggest fan of Pammy's makeup style.. I much prefer Etienne or even the new artist Jonathan in this case. Her makeup slayed last night, I hope Jonathan sticks around for awhile. I also typically prefer Anna to Sheridan, but her hair looked incredible last night, so I don't mind if Sheridan sticks around for this leg either x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

28 minutes ago, Elle said:

Rather than Anna & Pammy doing her hair and makeup last night, Sheridan did her hair and a new makeup artist Jonathan Wu did her makeup x

Hide contents

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I'm not the biggest fan of Pammy's makeup style.. I much prefer Etienne or even the new artist Jonathan in this case. Her makeup slayed last night, I hope Jonathan sticks around for awhile. I also typically prefer Anna to Sheridan, but her hair looked incredible last night, so I don't mind if Sheridan sticks around for this leg either x

It’s in the name…

:smile3:

IMG-3521.jpg

I was front row of the 100 section and she looked at me and my friend like 5 times. Also why did it take 2 and a half hours to leave the parking lot...

6 minutes ago, grayson stark said:

I was front row of the 100 section and she looked at me and my friend like 5 times. Also why did it take 2 and a half hours to leave the parking lot...

Getting out of these venues gives me anxiety. I’ll be walking to/from the next show. Worked for me okay at Rogers. Just hoping the weather isn’t bad :flop:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879