ultrabanisters

Brandon, MS @ Brandon Amphitheater - 27th Sept 2023

Does anyone know anything about this venue? I need to do some research. I’m going to try my hardest to go to this show. I’m coming from Oklahoma, so it’s a bit of a drive, but doable. It just works better for my schedule than the Texas dates. 

Anyone from here thinking they might be going to this show? Ticket sale starts Friday at 10 AM local time. :wink:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

how much do tickets usually cost? bc i'd be willing to drive to see her hoenstly

52 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Does anyone know anything about this venue? I need to do some research. I’m going to try my hardest to go to this show. I’m coming from Oklahoma, so it’s a bit of a drive, but doable. It just works better for my schedule than the Texas dates. 

Anyone from here thinking they might be going to this show? Ticket sale starts Friday at 10 AM local time. :wink:

maybe! it depends on ticket prices

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

how much do tickets usually cost? bc i'd be willing to drive to see her hoenstly

maybe! it depends on ticket prices

I’m expecting prices similar to Rogers, AR due to location and venue size. I’d guess in the $100-300 range. But I’m looking at current ticket prices for other artists at this venue and they’re much lower. 

Maybe there will be decent tickets for under $100! 

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

I’m expecting prices similar to Rogers, AR due to location and venue size. I’d guess in the $100-300 range. But I’m looking at current ticket prices for other artists at this venue and they’re much lower. 

Maybe there will be decent tickets for under $100! 

I WANT BARRICADE BITCH I WANT BARRICADE I NEED TO TAKE A PIC WITH HERRRRRR :icant:

i'm crying rn i need tickets so fucking baddddddddd:hype:  i've never seen her live and this would be the perfect timeeeeeee

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It’s a miracle, but I got two tickets to this show. 

One of you is coming with me (if no one claims then I guess I’ll resell elsewhere🤷‍♀️)

Originally paid $993 for the pair:icant: 

95-B9-F378-9-E97-454-D-8851-32-BB6-D15-D

Edited by Quincy

Anyone want to come with me? Seats in Section 103, only a few rows behind the pit. I have the inner aisle seat (adjacent to Sec 102) and your ticket is next to it, so we’ll have a great view. 

Listing is on StubHub, I dropped the price to $209, I paid $432 face value (before fees) for each ticket. If you contact me, I’ll drop the price more before you buy 💜 I am also willing to give you rides to/from the airport or hotel! Would love to go with another die hard fan 💜

StubHub listing

Edited by Quincy
I lowered the price again 9/27…

There are a LOT of pit tickets on sale and they’re pretty cheap compared to other venues. It’s really sad how many scalpers got a hold of tickets. :biblio:

Half debating on getting pit myself, but with the ticket fiasco, I’d rather not have to try to sell yet another ticket. When my other extra ticket won’t even sell, at almost 50% off :crai: 

6 minutes ago, Quincy said:

There are a LOT of pit tickets on sale and they’re pretty cheap compared to other venues. It’s really sad how many scalpers got a hold of tickets. :biblio:

If they were really going for $130, then they are actually cheaper than face value. In this case scalpers kind of worked in favor of fans lol. I wish they would allow resale on Ticketmaster though.

10 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

If they were really going for $130, then they are actually cheaper than face value. In this case scalpers kind of worked in favor of fans lol. I wish they would allow resale on Ticketmaster though.

I thought pit was like $95 or something? The $130 is before fees and everything, so they were closer to $200 out the gate. Almost every seated ticket on sale right now is below face value for this venue. The tickets are being released tonight, so I wonder if they’ll be resellable. (Probably not. I’m assuming you’ll just be able to transfer)

Ready to go! Not a lot of people here, I’m assuming they saved their spot and will be coming back. I’m sitting in the shade until more people start lining up. They’re testing the audio, but it’s not Lana or anything.

505-CFEF6-BF0-B-4976-9-EC4-C7-B479-F3-C8

There are still a lot of tickets left. I’m selling a seat next to me on StubHub for $199 now. 103 Row F Seat 2. More than half off. 

StubHub just shut down my ticket listing because it’s too close to showtime :flop: so if anyone’s here and wants a closer seat, hit me up. It’s gonna be empty otherwise:icant:

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

Did you try listing it on Ticketmaster?

Minimum resale price was $433 and I submitted 1099 two days ago and the IRS never approved it anyway. Ticketmaster has tickets a row in front of me for $150:toofloppy: