hotshot2am

[Delayed] NFR! Anniversary Lime Green Vinyl Repress

5 hours ago, simone said:

The Record Hub still hasn't canceled my order though... I ordered green NFR as soon as they put it up for sale

👍 Since this is an official shop, I guess it will be put out for preorder anytime soon. Just not at the date we expected 😅 

It was expensive watch it 

9 hours ago, Olympia said:

👍 Since this is an official shop, I guess it will be put out for preorder anytime soon. Just not at the date we expected 😅 

Maybe they changed their minds last minute and it’s coming together with honeymoon repress, I’d say this is our last hope :lush:

2 hours ago, birds of paradise said:

Maybe they changed their minds last minute and it’s coming together with honeymoon repress, I’d say this is our last hope :lush:

Usually companies don't care though if we pay shipping once or 5 times, so this might not necessarily be the case. I'd wish, though. 

4 minutes ago, simone said:

Can we also expect the pink uo variant since she repressed the uo uv?

girl we can’t even expect this one 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

14 hours ago, china doll said:

does anyone know why this was delayed? is honeymoon still coming?

I’m guessing they were pissed that a shop had put it up early and decided to scrap it and maybe hopefully release it on the 18th with honeymoon. But if it doesn’t come on the 18th we’re fucked

1 hour ago, Topanga said:

I’m guessing they were pissed that a shop had put it up early and decided to scrap it and maybe hopefully release it on the 18th with honeymoon. But if it doesn’t come on the 18th we’re fucked

If it doesn’t come on the 18th we’ll get it for the anniversary next year I think

9 hours ago, Topanga said:

Doesn't sound like them to me, though. After the other releases, everyone was expecting it so the shop didn't really ruin a surprise. And even if, that wouldn't really be a reason to scrap it.

It's likely that it was planned indeed because this official shop put it up, but for what reason it was delayed... That's a mystery. Maybe a problem with the repress or the files...? Or not finding a pressing factory in time? Technical issues would sound more likely to me than they getting emotional for a ruined surprise. 

3 hours ago, honey dew said:

I'm not even excited for the 18th anymore I'm dreading it

fr im scared because i'll never be able to afford the uo honeymoon from scalpers (nor do i want to give my money to scalpers anymore, done with that shit)

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

10 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

In the beginning of August there were still plans for Honeymoon UO Red repress. I don't know the current status until they add it to the store, which should be in the next days.

Let’s hope they add them :kiss2: and thank youu

On 9/11/2023 at 5:18 AM, Topanga said:

I highly doubt anyone was pissed off and pulled it out of spite.

The best most likely scenario is there’s probably production delays and they pushed back the announcement until they get a release date, since this is probably what happened with Candy Necklace 7in since it was also added to the store in early June, taken off, and then put up for sale later on. 

I really think they just thought that the repress was gonna happen and wanted more money first and they were just planning on ordering it at mass from her we store and shipping them to the ppl for a higher price:facepalm:

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

1 hour ago, Candy Necklace said:

I highly doubt anyone was pissed off and pulled it out of spite.

The best most likely scenario is there’s probably production delays and they pushed back the announcement until they get a release date, since this is probably what happened with Candy Necklace 7in since it was also added to the store in early June, taken off, and then put up for sale later on. 

Wait I didn’t know CN vinyl was delayed, there is hope for nfr and hm then ig

2 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

Wait I didn’t know CN vinyl was delayed, there is hope for nfr and hm then ig

Candy Necklace picture disk and the towel got added on Lana's birthday and didn't get released until over a month later, so seems it was delayed.

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. 

No one.

I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “No News for NFR & HM Repress”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on LanaBoards just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Lana Del Rey Urban Outfitters Exclusive dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

giphy.gif