hotshot2am

[Delayed] NFR! Anniversary Lime Green Vinyl Repress

So it looks like, it might not be coming today. As if there is a new item, it would be at 8 AM PST/11 AM EST. Sad. :(:( Then, when would it come? If it was added to the store, I don’t believe her team would just have the repress sit in storage. Even, if we knew from the record hub that the lime green would be repress for NFR’s anniversary. We would still buy it. So I am very confused why it is delayed. 

49 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

What if the new item added to the shop is actually something different (and there is no repress at all)

Manifesting the coke spoon rosary necklace :flutter:

8 minutes ago, hopeisadangerousthing said:

So it looks like, it might not be coming today. As if there is a new item, it would be at 8 AM PST/11 AM EST. Sad. :(:( Then, when would it come? If it was added to the store, I don’t believe her team would just have the repress sit in storage. Even, if we knew from the record hub that the lime green would be repress for NFR’s anniversary. We would still buy it. So I am very confused why it is delayed. 

I have been wondering if there was any incidence anyway that they will actually add the lime green vinyl to her shops - or just a new item? (Besides this Israeli store listing it.)

What if they only repressed these vinyls which go for a lot of money? UV UO and LFL coke bottle Vinyls sell for so much more money than the NFR lime green vinyl. I could imagine, in this logic, we will only get the red honeymoon vinyl and maybe the heart shaped vinyl repressed. 

It was expensive watch it 

25 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I have been wondering if there was any incidence anyway that they will actually add the lime green vinyl to her shops - or just a new item? (Besides this Israeli store listing it.)

What if they only repressed these vinyls which go for a lot of money? UV UO and LFL coke bottle Vinyls sell for so much more money than the NFR lime green vinyl. I could imagine, in this logic, we will only get the red honeymoon vinyl and maybe the heart shaped vinyl repressed. 

A store called therecordhub added it early calling it a repress and listed the release date as December 31st. 

If they never added it to the store I would definitely think the same, that they thought the album was too young for a repress but since they did add it I have no clue what happened :lush:

3 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

A store called therecordhub added it early calling it a repress and listed the release date as December 31st. 

If they never added it to the store I would definitely think the same, that they thought the album was too young for a repress but since they did add it I have no clue what happened :lush:

December 31 seems to be quite a strange release date though. At least in Europe, it's usually only half a working day. Usually they send out stuff one day before release date, but not always, so not sure any European company would pick such day. 

51 minutes ago, hopeisadangerousthing said:

If it was added to the store, I don’t believe her team would just have the repress sit in storage.

But given how long it takes between the pre-order dates and the shipping dates, do we even think it would've entered production? I'm not sure what vinyl manufacturing turnaround times are like now, but perhaps that's where the issue is? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

7 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

I know, I remembered that I saw the lime green repress listing from therecordhub on their website. The shipping was about $26 to the US, so I waited as I thought it would also be released on Lana’s webstores for the anniversary. I know that NFR is a newer album but all of the color pressings (translucent blue, UO pink, and lime green) are sold for a lot of money and are sought after for. So, I thought that with LFL and UV repress that we would be guaranteed a NFR repress as well. 

11 minutes ago, Mer said:

But given how long it takes between the pre-order dates and the shipping dates, do we even think it would've entered production? I'm not sure what vinyl manufacturing turnaround times are like now, but perhaps that's where the issue is? 

You are probably right. As the UO Ultraviolence is supposed to be shipped September 29th and LFL is supposed to be shipped November 10th. So, maybe the production of these represses will be taking a long time. Then, Lana’s team might have thought it would be better to not release it for pre-order and wait for later. If the NFR repress does exist, might just be delayed. 

27 minutes ago, Olympia said:

December 31 seems to be quite a strange release date though. At least in Europe, it's usually only half a working day. Usually they send out stuff one day before release date, but not always, so not sure any European company would pick such day. 

December 31, 2023 is also a Sunday!

36 minutes ago, Olympia said:

That's typically a placeholder date when things don't have a set release date yet. It's common with most media - books, video games, movies, etc.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 hours ago, Olympia said:

TheRecordHub is the official UMG shop for Ireland and they added the listing as a "limited edition re-press" and accidentally published it too early. Plans for this re-press definitely existed until shortly before the anniversary.

41 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

TheRecordHub is the official UMG shop for Ireland and they added the listing as a "limited edition re-press" and accidentally published it too early. Plans for this re-press definitely existed until shortly before the anniversary.

Thanks! I had no idea this was kind of one of her official stores, too. 

35 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Thanks! I had no idea this was kind of one of her official stores, too. 

I don't know the exact relationship between UMG and them but they got the Lana re-presses exclusively for Ireland and as far as I know the re-presses only got stocked on official UMG, or UMG-affiliated/partnered stores. They seem to be part of UMG's D2C strategy for Ireland.

3 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

I don't know the exact relationship between UMG and them but they got the Lana re-presses exclusively for Ireland and as far as I know the re-presses only got stocked on official UMG, or UMG-affiliated/partnered stores. They seem to be part of UMG's D2C strategy for Ireland.

It's probably like Bravado in Germany, Platenzaak in the Netherlands etc. 

39 minutes ago, blonded said:

i'm staying delusional about this and telling myself she's putting it up for pre-order on her web store today or tomorrow

I don’t remember them ever putting the merch up over the weekend. I’d say Monday is more possible though my best bet is a random Tuesday in November.