hotshot2am

[Delayed] NFR! Anniversary Lime Green Vinyl Repress

50 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. 

No one.

I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “No News for NFR & HM Repress”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on LanaBoards just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Lana Del Rey Urban Outfitters Exclusive dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

Who knows, if lime green NFR was delayed because of production issues maybe, honeymoon might have been postponed, too. I guess it's still possible it will pop up randomly, doesn't have to be the anniversary necessarily. 

It was expensive watch it 

something has probably just happened behind the scenes with choked up vinyl manufacturing/too many orders waiting to be fulfilled for the other variants (lfl and uv)…

record hub probably were waiting to announce alongside lanas stores and then they got the notif that there would be a manufacting delay and it would be best to hold off the announcement for now to save people waiting upwards of 8+ months to recieve the product and not have constant emails saying the dates been pushed back. record hub must have thought they would announce it before to get the orders in on their side before people order on lanas store instead but didnt realise the announcement would be postponed indefinitely 

they wouldnt cancel a release that will make hundreds of thousands of $$$ just because people found out about it, it’s probably just a case of waiting for the manufacting plants to give them a firm date for when they will be done

dont worry ladies, she will come and there will be plently of stock for everyone :kiss3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ivory almond said:

me still waiting for my coke bottle clear lfl vinyl that probably won't get here until she releases her 2026 cover album

Did they postpone the date for it? 

It was expensive watch it 

12 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

now that LFL is about to get shipped and no more taylor variant is holding the vinyl plant as hostage, now c'mon NFR and HM repress :creepna2:

I want my UV repress to be shipped first since the UK store didn’t get enough of them to ship all orders 🥲🥲 I’m new to this, is the vinyl business always this chaotic or is it just since the pandemic? Or since Taylor’s versions happened lol

19 hours ago, jealous girl said:

I want my UV repress to be shipped first since the UK store didn’t get enough of them to ship all orders 🥲🥲 I’m new to this, is the vinyl business always this chaotic or is it just since the pandemic? Or since Taylor’s versions happened lol

girl have you tried email the customer service? sometimes they might mess up the shipment / delivery

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, SuperMegaStan said:

girl have you tried email the customer service? sometimes they might mess up the shipment / delivery

Yeah they apparently just didn’t get enough to ship out, I’ve already emailed them twice

On 11/8/2023 at 7:58 AM, SuperMegaStan said:

now that LFL is about to get shipped and no more taylor variant is holding the vinyl plant as hostage, now c'mon NFR and HM repress :creepna2:

I think at this point they might just wait till NFR and Honeymoons anniversary next year. It’d be kinda pointless to do an anniversary repress months after both albums actual release date. 

44 minutes ago, Lanasvape said:

I think at this point they might just wait till NFR and Honeymoons anniversary next year. It’d be kinda pointless to do an anniversary repress months after both albums actual release date. 

Honestly would make more sense to do an NFR repress on its 5th anniversary next year and repress Honeymoon on its 10th in 2025, I think they may have just gotten greedy this year with doing both UV and LFL sort of randomly in the middle of Ocean Blvd releases imho

15 hours ago, yourboy said:

Different topic but extremely small amount of green cassette have been restocked on Universal shop. I got bored and saw how many I could add, 67 seemed to be in stock!

https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/products/lana-del-rey-norman-fucking-rockwell-cassette?variant=39557844566093

Go get em!

I just saw that and was about to post the link BUT on another note, maybe this is a teaser for the release of the repress :flutter:. (I’m absolutely crazy)

don't ask if i'm happy you know that i'm not
But at best can say im not sad 

:party: