hotshot2am

[Delayed] NFR! Anniversary Lime Green Vinyl Repress

12 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

gimme the link!!!

I’m not sure if it’s legit bcs it says it ships in more than 3 weeks, perhaps it’s the same like the one on the irish stores that were later taken down i think. If anyone knows more about this please let me know.

Anyways here’s the link 

https://www.sounds-venlo.nl/0602508068317-4151339/

I ordered it the other day from this dutch store and they just canceled the order (same happened to a friend). I guess it's her team that ordered them to do so, otherwise it doesn't make sense

3 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

I don’t know if this link has been shared already but the lime green vinyl is available here for pre order

https://velvetmusic.nl/products/view/11167320/Lana-Del-Rey/Norman-fucking-rockwell/Lana-Del-Rey/2-LP/602508068317?lang=en_US_POSIX

Says it releases January 26th

$100 total with shipping to the US 😭

2 hours ago, jealous girl said:

Honestly I’d recommend waiting, if it’s getting repressed then surely her official merch stores will sell it

This exactly, not to mention if you happen to miss the repress from the official site you’d probably be able to buy resell for like $60 

don't ask if i'm happy you know that i'm not
But at best can say im not sad 

:party:

13 hours ago, jealous girl said:

Honestly I’d recommend waiting, if it’s getting repressed then surely her official merch stores will sell it

STRONG AGREE especially since we literally have no actual news if or moreso WHENthe repress is coming! I‘d only order when we at least know it‘s officially dropping. 

14 hours ago, jealous girl said:

Yes, apparently this website already done this with LFL just before it was available on official store

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

On 12/20/2023 at 5:02 PM, nectarofthegodss said:

I’m not sure if it’s legit bcs it says it ships in more than 3 weeks, perhaps it’s the same like the one on the irish stores that were later taken down i think. If anyone knows more about this please let me know.

Anyways here’s the link 

https://www.sounds-venlo.nl/0602508068317-4151339/

Seems like the listed was removed already 

On 12/28/2023 at 10:25 AM, beigehydrangea said:

I don’t know if this link has been shared already but the lime green vinyl is available here for pre order

https://velvetmusic.nl/products/view/11167320/Lana-Del-Rey/Norman-fucking-rockwell/Lana-Del-Rey/2-LP/602508068317?lang=en_US_POSIX

Here too :excited:

I emailed Velvetmusic and they said they’ve removed the listing from the website because they’re uncertain how much stock they will receive but they expect already placed orders to be shipped in 3 weeks. So it seems like the official release is coming sooner rather than later. 

23 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

I emailed Velvetmusic and they said they’ve removed the listing from the website because they’re uncertain how much stock they will receive but they expect already placed orders to be shipped in 3 weeks. So it seems like the official release is coming sooner rather than later. 

thank you!

im wondering if she will be adding more stock of other items to her store at the same time also! like how candy necklace restocked w syth :excited:

giphy.gif

On 1/6/2024 at 11:35 AM, twinkletoes7 said:

thank you!

im wondering if she will be adding more stock of other items to her store at the same time also! like how candy necklace restocked w syth :excited:

Just putting it out there that the Canadian store just emailed me saying that there finally dispatching my CN 7” bc it’s just been restocked 👀

Bad news guys, I just received this email from the record store I had ordered from. Apparently the pressing has been canceled for the time being :/

E616536-D-1505-4-A15-B96-A-3-C493-FB380-

On 1/19/2024 at 8:19 AM, honeyslow said:

Bad news guys, I just received this email from the record store I had ordered from. Apparently the pressing has been canceled for the time being :/

E616536-D-1505-4-A15-B96-A-3-C493-FB380-

Sobbing. This will be the death of me