Embach

What Were You Doing When The User Above You Joined LanaBoards?

January 14th, 2024 - I was working overnight on my thesis. It was really painful and difficult time of my life, thank god it's over.

2.gif

June 15th 2023- I was in San Francisco with my bf! From my photo album it looks like we got ramen and ice cream, then went to a bookstore where I bought Slouching Towards Bethlehem by Joan Didion. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

All I know about 21 August 2018 is that I had a good and carefree life, that I pursued my hobbies and spent a lot of time outdoors. I was still a student and earned little money, just enough to keep my head above water. I didn't know Lana or Spotify and didn't listen too much music at all.

Dec 29 2023 - I vividly remember being obsessed with the song Back to the Basics around this time :toofunny:, like 2 weeks later i joined Lanaboards

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

December 30 2023 - I was suffering at work and because it was New Year’s eve eve, it was an absolute sh*t show at work. 
Ps i work at a cinema and Anyone But You was absolutely kicking our asses in Gold Class:icant:

slay movie tho :omfg:

edit: i’m an idiot - january 15 probs still getting my ass kicked at work

April 2013

probably listening to leaks and discovering the unreleased of lil miss LDR :true: i became a stan before then, like Nov 2012 so April 2013 would make sense for me discovering her unreleased and lore of the unreleased 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, godsmonster said:

Jule 24, 2023

it was one month after my friend died, so struggling to cope with that

aww i’m sorry about that. 

November 20 2018

I was in junior year of high school and had just transferred to a new school so i was really lonely! Everyone had a tight knit group of friends already

editing to say i think that’s around the time i got into lana omg.. 

Edited by violettiaras