Ruly

Honeymoon Tenth Anniversary Edition

I know the next tenth anniversary is ultraviolence but i cant stop thinking about a honeymoon new edition with this unreleased tracks:

15.-Crazy for You

16.-Paradise

17.-Cry Kill Die

18.-Dark City

19.-California

20.-If I Die Young

what do you think about this idea

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCN6iEfUBCxMhoLLyVgWT

What I'd really want from Honeymoons 10th anniversary is a live orchestral theatre performance with no audience, only streamed and posted to YouTube. The whole Honeymoon tracklist, with no additions because it's perfect.

And the audio released as well.

8 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

What I'd really want from Honeymoons 10th anniversary is a live orchestral theatre performance with no audience, only streamed and posted to YouTube. The whole Honeymoon tracklist, with no additions because it's perfect.

Omg I never knew I needed this until now!! :oprah:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

This would literally end my life oh my god

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

13 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Omg that sounds like a dream :trisha: this needs to happen , Honeymoon stans rise and manifest harder than ever before :trisha:

Also really love the idea for the tenth anniversary edition:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: