Ultra Violet

Israel-Palestine conflict (Israel-Hamas war)

There are alleged Israeli intelligence plans to relocate the entire population of Gaza to North Sinai. I fear they will deliberately destroy the residential areas to make them uninhabitable.

https://www-jungewelt-de.translate.goog/artikel/462162.nakba-konkrete-vertreibungspläne.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=de&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

4 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

There are alleged Israeli intelligence plans to relocate the entire population of Gaza to North Sinai. I fear they will deliberately destroy the residential areas to make them uninhabitable.

https://www-jungewelt-de.translate.goog/artikel/462162.nakba-konkrete-vertreibungspläne.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=de&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

There's theories about Gaza being in the way for creating a new canal for trading that the US, France and UK would greatly benefit from.

Wouldn't be surprised if that was true, and the whole thing was orchestrated.

11 hours ago, TRENCH said:

Miss queen Joy ate and left no crumbs. She dragged everyone's weave all over the f l o or. The military industrial complex and all world elitists are shaking in their boots for msnbc airing out THE THRUTH

Thank you for sharing this, seriously. 

23 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

America just approved 15 billion dollars of "aid" for Israel. So, basically, Israel has all the money it needs to see this through, while the world sits and watches.

Well done, world.

On 11/1/2023 at 10:50 PM, TRENCH said:

Miss queen Joy ate and left no crumbs. She dragged everyone's weave all over the f l o or. The military industrial complex and all world elitists are shaking in their boots for msnbc airing out THE THRUTH

On one hand, she's right. On the other, she is still every bit of the mouthpiece for the liberal wing of capitalism.

giphy.gif

I wonder if Israel are going this crazy because they actually killed most of their own people when Hamas tried to take hostages. So they are now trying to go that far and do that much damage to avoid people looking into what actually happened at the start. By the time the truth comes out too much will have happened since that it will be ignored and quickly blown over as too much time will have passed.

According to Israel, Hamas came in shooting at and killing people but theres little proof of that but theres lots of proof that Israel were shooting at everyone and destroyed dozens of houses and cars by firing at them with tanks and helicopters trying to stop them fleeing with hostages, their own citizens cars and houses that Hamas had been in trying to take hostages in Israel was blowing up to kill everyone in them. 

I wouldn't be surprised if in the end once investigated it turns out Hamas didn't actually try to kill anyone at the start but then hundreds died when Israel came in trying to wipe everyone out and stop them getting away.

Remember at the start for example they were showing videos of Hamas driving cars with injured and even dead people in them back to Gaza but why would they take dead hostages, it's more likely they were taking back their own people and hostages who had been shot while they were trying to escape.So they are rushing to escape back to Gaza while being attacked and just piled up injured hostages some who were probably dying or dead already. Why would they kill people and then take them wasting their own time to put bodies into cars?

On 10/25/2023 at 1:29 AM, fl0r1dakil0s said:

This google doc is biased and full of historical errors - not a great resource imo

pls, AI is free, you can literally run the doc with Claude to fact check, the only a few points on it are questionable. 
{

Based on my review, I did not find any definitively false factual claims or arguments in the document. The majority of the historical and political assertions seem to align with the documented record and consensus amongst human rights organizations, historians, and other experts.

That said, here are a couple points that stood out as potentially questionable or requiring more nuance:

• The statement that prior to occupation, all the land was Palestinian is debatable. There were Jewish populations living in the region prior to 1948. It would be more accurate to say the majority of the land/population was Palestinian Arab.
  • The section claiming Hamas attacks are disproportionate seems one-sided. While Israeli military actions have caused more deaths, Hamas rocket attacks targeting civilians also violate international law. Both sides have likely committed war crimes.
  • The claim that Israel counted calories to "starve but not kill" Gazans is not conclusively proven. Israel did calculate caloric needs in Gaza, but intent is disputed.
  • Comparisons between the Nakba and forcibly removing everyone from Sydney suburbs seem rhetorically exaggerated. The Nakba was horrific, but not an exact parallel.

Overall, I did not find blatantly false claims, but some statements omit important context. The document clearly aims to advocate for the Palestinian perspective, which should be considered when assessing the neutrality and completeness of the historical narrative. Please let me know if you would like me to examine or fact-check anything else specifically.

}

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-hamas-war-scores-killed-and-injured-after-reported-attack-on-ambulance-convoy-in-gaza-12999623

Israel-Hamas war: 'Scores killed and injured' in Israeli airstrike on ambulance convoy in Gaza

On Thursday, 20 people were reported to have died after the UN said a school being used as a shelter had been damaged at the Jabalia refugee camp in Gaza.

F-BKE0_WEAEBBJk-1699025676.jpeg?resize=7

shifa-gaza-1.ashx?h=500&w=750&hash=9E22C

Israel seem to bomb anyone and anything and then claim Hamas were there. How would they even know?

Israel previously said they would treat any vehicle in Gaza as one transporting Hamas militants. They are treating all vehicles the same with no evidence.

2 hours ago, unit117 said:

pls, AI is free, you can literally run the doc with Claude to fact check, the only a few points on it are questionable. 
{

Based on my review, I did not find any definitively false factual claims or arguments in the document. The majority of the historical and political assertions seem to align with the documented record and consensus amongst human rights organizations, historians, and other experts.

That said, here are a couple points that stood out as potentially questionable or requiring more nuance:

• The statement that prior to occupation, all the land was Palestinian is debatable. There were Jewish populations living in the region prior to 1948. It would be more accurate to say the majority of the land/population was Palestinian Arab.
  • The section claiming Hamas attacks are disproportionate seems one-sided. While Israeli military actions have caused more deaths, Hamas rocket attacks targeting civilians also violate international law. Both sides have likely committed war crimes.
  • The claim that Israel counted calories to "starve but not kill" Gazans is not conclusively proven. Israel did calculate caloric needs in Gaza, but intent is disputed.
  • Comparisons between the Nakba and forcibly removing everyone from Sydney suburbs seem rhetorically exaggerated. The Nakba was horrific, but not an exact parallel.

Overall, I did not find blatantly false claims, but some statements omit important context. The document clearly aims to advocate for the Palestinian perspective, which should be considered when assessing the neutrality and completeness of the historical narrative. Please let me know if you would like me to examine or fact-check anything else specifically.

}

That's really useful, I didn't think of doing that. Thank you.

Just saying, Netanyahu was already being indicted for corruption before october 7th even happened. That trial? It can't proceed while he is wrapped up in a conflict...... he is basically living out his dream on extended stay and using every bit of the military he spent the last 20 years building up because he knows the clock is ticking. They will oust him soon and he will be tried in international court. I'm not worried about him, I'm worried about the damage already done, the displacement of nearly 500,000 people, the murdering of another 10,000.... I'm worried that someone like him, who denies a ceasefire, (Let it be known that Hamas has agreed to the release of hostages in exchange for nearly 1000 palestinian prisoners [who are often held without trial], but this is denied because of double standards.) will keep a stubbornly extreme view on this and will use that to draw out this conflict as long as possible to remain seated in power........ only 17 Israeli soldiers have been killed in a month of war. 17!!!!!!!!!!! If Hamas was really such a threat, there would not be such a drastic imbalance in these numbers. If this really was about saving hostages, they would not be carpet bombing the same locations hostages are thought to be kept for DAYS IN A ROW. This is all so bizarre, BLATANT, and HORRIFIC. And the fact that nearly every western entity and global powers alike have remained chained to lip service, double standards, and complicity???????????? It's ravaging my views on everything. Why is protecting life and the right to exist put on the back burner??? We are in such a new dark age i feel

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Just saying, Netanyahu was already being indicted for corruption before october 7th even happened. That trial? It can't proceed while he is wrapped up in a conflict...... he is basically living out his dream on extended stay and using every bit of the military he spent the last 20 years building up because he knows the clock is ticking. They will oust him soon and he will be tried in international court. I'm not worried about him, I'm worried about the damage already done, the displacement of nearly 500,000 people, the murdering of another 10,000.... I'm worried that someone like him, who denies a ceasefire, (Let it be known that Hamas has agreed to the release of hostages in exchange for nearly 1000 palestinian prisoners [who are often held without trial], but this is denied because of double standards.) will keep a stubbornly extreme view on this and will use that to draw out this conflict as long as possible to remain seated in power........ only 17 Israeli soldiers have been killed in a month of war. 17!!!!!!!!!!! If Hamas was really such a threat, there would not be such a drastic imbalance in these numbers. If this really was about saving hostages, they would not be carpet bombing the same locations hostages are thought to be kept for DAYS IN A ROW. This is all so bizarre, BLATANT, and HORRIFIC. And the fact that nearly every western entity and global powers alike have remained chained to lip service, double standards, and complicity???????????? It's ravaging my views on everything. Why is protecting life and the right to exist put on the back burner??? We are in such a new dark age i feel

this. 100% 

it's like we're those pod people in the matrix, and natanyahu and the us can get away with ANYTHING.

also, if Milosevic and many others were served for war crimes in haag, natanyahu deserves the same faith. As does Biden, uk, france, etc.

but the difference is, natanyahu is working in tandem with the us. So nothing will come of it

anyone seen robs latest insta post? it’s a little cryptic but i’m hoping he is referring to the atrocities going on as the world lacking humanity, and not the backlash lanas disappointed fans are giving lacking humanity. 

i am very much pro palestine and pretty disappointed (but i guess not suprised), for context 

giphy.gif

“lsrraeli occupation forces release the dead body of a Palestinian man from Salfit. Waseem Ayyash is a man of special needs who was detained two days. He was alive and well then, but today he was brought back as a corpse with clear signs of torture.”

https://x.com/timesofgaza/status/1720850041105965138?s=46&t=BHkbA6INYzWUIvUIkPjdrA

To do this to anyone is pure evil, but specifically to an already vulnerable person is truly despicable. Anyone apathetic or defensive of Israeli crimes- people in here, they know who they are- 100% play a part in enabling and normalising this. These occurrences consistently pop up, and not just now but for decades.

It’s interesting how Israel bombs anything and everything and then claims it was because someone from Hamas was supposedly there (lies. All lies), but then we’re not supposed to believe anything Hamas says. We’re not supposed to believe death toll counts, hospital bombings, nothing. Where are they getting the information that there’s these Hamas people everywhere and why is there no evidence? Why is no one questioning it? If I sound ignorant and there’s some evidence that I’m missing, genuinely let me know. But I’m just shocked no one is really asking questions. 

i've been watching this thread the past few weeks just to keep myself up to date.

the pictures and videos are haunting. i'm reminded to not only be grateful that my country is not at war but to also speak up for those who are. it's incredibly depressing to know that some of the world's biggest superpowers are supporting this genocide and there's little to nothing we can do.

thank you to everyone to has taken part in making this thread of source of education and a beacon of awareness. 

violets in your eyes