Ultra Violet

Israel-Palestine conflict (Israel-Hamas war)

9 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Oh my god it gets worse. Illegal organ harvesting, used for research/training  illegal global trade of human organs...

Never did I think this is something that would show up on this thread but Israel keeps surprising us all...

Not surprised at all. I'm sure what we've seen is only the tip of the iceberg.

If they're doing what they're doing in front of cameras, imagine the phone calls they're making, the commands they're giving out when no one is watching. They're literally minions of satan, by the looks of it.

20 hours ago, Embach said:

I understand that what the Israeli government is doing with Palestine is wrong but you went too far with this :biblio:Jewish people are humans too and not every Jewish supports the goverment...

Nah.

If they continue to get the green light to do whatever they want, it can only spell doom for the countries around Palestine next. They're already bombing Lebanon and killing their journalists. They're also shrewdly calling it "South Lebanon" to make that distinguishment. Why? Because they might want to get their hands on "South Lebanon" as well, and slowly take over that land, too. What's next after that? Syria? Lebanon? Will anybody stop them, now that it's proven that they hold the world leaders by the balls and also have nuclear weapons? No.

I have nothing against the Jewish people, and perhaps I misworded it. But, yes, Israelis (not the Jews as in religion, but Israelis, as in terrorists) should definitely 100% leave the Middle East asap. If there was any justitice,  there would already be forced too. They never should have been shipped there anyway. 

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

Nah.

If they continue to get the green light to do whatever they want, it can only spell doom for the countries around Palestine next. They're already bombing Lebanon and killing their journalists. They're also shrewdly calling it "South Lebanon" to make that distinguishment. Why? Because they might want to get their hands on "South Lebanon" as well, and slowly take over that land, too. What's next after that? Syria? Lebanon? Will anybody stop them, now that it's proven that they hold the world leaders by the balls and also have nuclear weapons? No.

I have nothing against the Jewish people, and perhaps I misworded it. But, yes, Israelis (not the Jews as in religion, but Israelis, as in terrorists) should definitely 100% leave the Middle East asap. If there was any justitice,  there would already be forced too. They never should have been shipped there anyway. 

Yes, this was the right way to word it. Free Palestine! 

url%5D

So just in case anyone is in any doubt about how much of this Netanyahu is actually responsible for and/or what his intentions are, here is an informative article: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-11-27/gaza-netanyahu-vision-for-future-of-israel-peace-process/103147352

He's so horrible that he makes Vladimir Putin look good by comparison.

As always, it pays to take any article with a grain of salt but in this case the main points are verifiable and there are links for quotes, events, etc.

There have also been reports of IDF soldiers firing upon people who gathered to greet Palestinians being released from prison.

Remind me why the world is just tolerating this, again? Oh yeah! Because they're not white westerners.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Interesting. What some of these Israeli Jews said is certainly not what their current government is aiming towards. It's also not what their government is listening to, in fact, if they're speaking up about this now, they're being silenced and possibly even imprisoned.

Also there is nothing wrong with what the Palestinians in this video said. It's their home, and what Israel has done to their population and distribution is pushing them out of existence in the region. The Israel government has never shown an interest in peace and coexistence, even when their people want it.

44 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

https://frenchdailynews.com/society/geopolitics/10838-israel-takes-prisoners-in-the-west-bank

"Israelis have released 117 Palestinians in the last three days and, at the same time, arrested 116 new Palestinian prisoners across the occupied West Bank.”

including Children aged 12+

2 hours ago, LanaBalkana said:

Wow great to know that Lana attracts a wonderful collection of equally stupid right and left fascists :wub: 

so, you just popped in to call everyone stupid for no reason, and left. And you think you're some hot shit, huh?

vrlo prosvetljeno i kulturno, svi su odusevljeni.

4 hours ago, LanaBalkana said:

Wow great to know that Lana attracts a wonderful collection of equally stupid right and left fascists :wub: 

4 hours ago, histories said:

The ones screeching "from the river to the sea" are insane. Israel isn't gonna cease to exist and you're gonna have to accept your two-state solution for God's sake

Critical thinking is not a shared trait here on lanaboards, clearly. It’s funny this is the third time this phrase is brought up here in this thread, labeled as a call to erase Israel from existence.

May I ask where you get your definition from?
Because it’s originally supposed to mean the territory stretching from the Jordanian River to the Gaza Strip, that originally WAS Palestinian territory ,  should be rightfully returned. 

It’s not some loaded phrase that inherently implies the erasure of Israel. It implies the restoration of (illegally) stolen /settled land. But it’s common for people like you who don’t actually care about equality to misconstrue and misrepresent the ideological consensus that Arabs AND Jews are both human , with rights to live. Only one population’s rights are clearly not as valuable as others. This is the issue. Thanks so much. Now pick up a book and stop trying to be inflammatory.

And maybe stop trying to polarize people’s call for an end to CLEAR CUT genocide and imperialism.

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

so, you just popped in to call everyone stupid for no reason, and left. And you think you're some hot shit, huh?

vrlo prosvetljeno i kulturno, svi su odusevljeni.

Yes. I came to see what the discussion is about and saw some of the worst takes I’ve seen on the war. Honestly some of the things people write, including you, are shameful. I am not going to start a whole ass discussion with people who are very far away from my understanding about the world and humanity because there is no point in having that discussion. Also, not sure why you decided to write to me in Serbo-Croatian, but I don’t care if you’re impressed or not. I am neither enlightened nor that cultured but I am free to express my disappointment with fascist takes when I see them. If I’ve done something wrong, the mods should feel free to ban me. 

6 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Yes. I came to see what the discussion is about and saw some of the worst takes I’ve seen on the war. Honestly some of the things people write, including you, are shameful. I am not going to start a whole ass discussion with people who are very far away from my understanding about the world and humanity because there is no point in having that discussion. Also, not sure why you decided to write to me in Serbo-Croatian, but I don’t care if you’re impressed or not. I am neither enlightened nor that cultured but I am free to express my disappointment with fascist takes when I see them. If I’ve done something wrong, the mods should feel free to ban me. 

“I’m better than everyone at understanding this and it’s not my responsibility to contribute anything worthy of discussion ”

dude …..log out. nobody is checking for you. We’re here to share information and discuss as a community. You clearly don’t want to be apart of that conversation so why the hell are you even here ? Lol congratulations for being so far advanced in your understanding of the world than the rest of us I guess your majesty??? If you don’t have anything else to add to the topic other than “I know and you don’t” then please shut the fuck up. Weirdo AF

I feel like so many people are just insecure and frustrated at the unwavering support for Palestine right now. Including that one weirdo balkanananoid. It’s completely dismantling the political norms in the western world and causing us all to act decisively as a collective. It goes deeper than just land. And now that we understand that, it seems some people want to discourage that consensus.

maybe take a sec to reflect and think why that’s happening. And now think about why you’re not apart of that support.

7 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

“I’m better than everyone at understanding this and it’s not my responsibility to contribute anything worthy of discussion ”

dude …..log out. nobody is checking for you. We’re here to share information and discuss as a community. You clearly don’t want to be apart of that conversation so why the hell are you even here ? Lol congratulations for being so far advanced in your understanding of the world than the rest of us I guess your majesty??? Weirdo AF

My apologies. I was simply taken aback by some of things on here but now I’ve taken a breath and let’s discuss.

@barttttender writes the following:

But, yes, Israelis (not the Jews as in religion, but Israelis, as in terrorists) should definitely 100% leave the Middle East asap. If there was any justitice,  there would already be forced too. 

I would like to remind people like them who may have missed this, but about half of Israel’s population is made up of Middle Eastern jews who are native to the region and have lived there for thousands of years. Interestingly, this is also a Hamas position but somehow I saw no one really reacting (although people strongly said that no one supports hamas in this thread). 

@Noam made a wide variety of outlandish and abhorrent statements too but I don’t think they’re active anymore? Palestinian children are not innocent because they were throwing stones at soldiers? Like wut??!

now on the conflict itself - we cannot and shouldn’t have to go back a million years to prove which people “has the right or not” to live some place. This is  dangerous territory and very quickly turns into fascistic nonsense. There is a UN resolution that all sides should abide by. Neither Israel nor Palestine at this stage want to do that. Arab states + Iran are not helpful in the slightest and did nothing to facilitate dialogue and normalise ties over the past few decades. At the same time, the US and its allies are not as hard on the Israeli government as they should have been. They should have stopped the illegal settlements before it became too late including through sanctions. Netanyahu and the ultra-right parties are a cancer to Israel and quite a big number of Israelis have shown their contempt

for that government. Also I don’t think you’ll find another country where the population disapproves of its own government so much in the face of an external military threat. Usually it’s the opposite. 

Hamas’s actions are the most counterproductive element for Palestians’ cause. Before the attack on Oct 7th, Israel and Saudi were about to normalise relations which undoubtedly would have included Israeli concessions on Gaza and the West Bank. But the terroristic regime of Iran of course couldn’t let that happen and was better to sacrifice palestinians than to allow Israel to have diplomatic relations in the region and threaten its interests. Hamas needs to be eradicated and Netanyahu needs to go for good for there to be some peace but unfortunately I don’t see that happening. 

21 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Including that one weirdo balkanananoid.

Girl why don’t you fuck right off lol 

also, I am not insecure about palestinian support. Why the hell would I be? I actually quite like to see active civil society regardless of what the issue is.

however, th things that I don’t like is inflammatory ultranationalism and I’m seeing more and more from both sides which is disgusting to me. Pan-arabism and pan-islamism are cancer just the same way as genocidal islamophobia. 

3 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

https://frenchdailynews.com/society/geopolitics/10838-israel-takes-prisoners-in-the-west-bank

"Israelis have released 117 Palestinians in the last three days and, at the same time, arrested 116 new Palestinian prisoners across the occupied West Bank.”

You knew that would happen, same when they go back to boming them they will probably make up for all the bombing they missed out on.

A lot of the people they released will probably end up dead in the upcoming bombing as well.

Hamas charter from 2017

no mention of the erasure of israel

the destruction of Tel Aviv, the forced displacement of Jews in Palestine. Nada.

There is a clause in article 16 that states

Hamas affirms that its conflict is with the Zionist project not with the Jews because of their religion

+ but only Goes on to

further discuss on the legitimacy of the Zionist state on illegally occupied land. But never once mentions or calls for its removal.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/hamas-2017-document-full

Not only that, but the charter also expresses the right to return, and the intricacies of lineage between BOTH Arabs and Jews in the region. Acknowledging the fact that both people were considered Palestinian at a time. And encouraging support for the PALESTINIAN PEOPLE.

@LanaBalkana 

so I don’t support Hamas but I also refuse to see them as an extremist entity like the Islamic Jihad. We can’t say they’re the same here. That’s why a distinction was made on Oct 7th in the first place. Resistance =\= Terrorism. In fact, I think Israel’s every single response since Oct 7th has only further sewn the seeds of an uprising. You don’t bomb cities full of children, arrest their families, contaminate their necessities, and not expect them to become anti-you. Especially with as flimsy of a propaganda campaign as they’ve tried to run. No one is falling for it. ISRAEL are the ones utilizing terrorism today.