Ultra Violet

Israel's genocide of Palestinians and war on the Middle East

21 minutes ago, dexter said:

is it normal to bomb babies then, who can’t even speak ? honestly disgusting 

They do the same to Israel for 7 decades and you only have something to say when Israel finally winning? Israel has had babies bombed by them. Pay back sucks when you’re a sad country that spends weapons on bombs and guns instead of food and water 

Just now, DCooper said:

time to ban

We will ban all jihadists and people who martyr their sons to kill innocents 

6 minutes ago, Galactic said:

Shhhhhh they’re almost all gone. Your voice will disappear. 

Do you let baby cockroaches live in your house?

I've reported you for your disgusting comment. really letting your mask off, huh? not surprising

2 minutes ago, Galactic said:

Love yall pretending to care about people but have nothing to say about the actual genocide in the Congo; cause black people don’t matter to y’all past music. 

and the Ukraine? What about Russia’s genocide on them? 

slackivists and attention seekers up in here 

yeah uh... we do? maybe you didn't notice but this is specifically the Israel/Palestine thread

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

I've reported you for your disgusting comment. really letting your mask off, huh? not surprising

yeah uh... we do? maybe you didn't notice but this is specifically the Israel/Palestine thread

Sure Jan 

7 minutes ago, Galactic said:

im sick of your crap if it wouldn’t get me a warning point I would say some pretty bad stuff - please think about what your posting, all humans deserve kindness and respect. 

anyways a ban is coming if you don’t calm it down

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:

What mask? Gays and women deserve freedom, not to be thrown off buildings or raped inside burqas. You seriously are ill informed if you think Palestinians are good people 

9 minutes ago, Galactic said:

You're an awful human being.

5 minutes ago, Galactic said:

Love yall pretending to care about people but have nothing to say about the actual genocide in the Congo; cause black people don’t matter to y’all past music. 

and the Ukraine? What about Russia’s genocide on them? 

slackivists and attention seekers up in here 

Uh, genocide everywhere is evil, including in Palestine.

Just now, Galactic said:

What mask? Gays and women deserve freedom, not to be thrown off buildings or raped inside burqas. You seriously are ill informed if you think Palestinians are good people 

Ultraconservative Jews in Israel have harmed queer people and the Israeli soldiers rape Palestinian women and children.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, dexter said:

im sick of your crap if it wouldn’t get me a warning point I would say some pretty bad stuff - please think about what your posting, all humans deserve kindness and respect. 

anyways a ban is coming if you don’t calm it down

Just say it, Palestinian killed JFK’s brother, those people have been terrible for decades 

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

Ultraconservative Jews in Israel have harmed queer people and the Israeli soldiers rape Palestinian women and children.

Lmao the lies!

there are no laws in Israel that make it okay to rape women or gays 

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Yea I’m so awful I donate to act blue, Black Lives Matter, and Human Rights campaign 

2 minutes ago, Galactic said:

Just say it, Palestinian killed JFK’s brother, those people have been terrible for decades 

Lmao the lies!

there are no laws in Israel that make it okay to rape women or gays 

Yea I’m so awful I donate to act blue, Black Lives Matter, and Human Rights campaign 

1. Rape happens regardless of the law. 

2. IDGAF who you donate to, you want the extermination of the Palestinian people.

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

This person seems like they're intentionally trolling to derail this thread

You are probably right

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Galactic said:

Are you saying Israel killing them is "deserved freedom" for the Palestinians? :crossed: 

♱ 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞, 𝕤𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 ♱

30 minutes ago, dexter said:

How about no ? Why would I say that and who the fuck even is JFK’s brother ? I really don’t care

That guy RFK's dad, I forgot his name also but even RFK doesn't think that guy killed his dad, he even says he knows he didn't as I think he was shot from behind and he was never behind him and he only fired like 2 shots and one of them was stuck in a wall. I think he said a security guard killed his dad by shooting back but hitting him.

On 9/28/2024 at 3:24 PM, Veinsineon said:

so, we give the greenlight on sophisticated nations assassinating opposition leaders (and injuring THOUSANDS of civilians) in "shit-hole" countries? 

Gotcha.

What about the territory full of subjugated peoples, owned and controlled by israel? They have the green light to raze that too?
Lol at this way of thinking above. 

I am not a furry, you guys are gross

52 minutes ago, Galactic said:

mod note: user was warned for this post

I can't wait to talk abt u after u get banned freak

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ Still waiting for Put me in a movie Studio Recording * ˚ ✦

40 minutes ago, Galactic said:

You’re just making Kamala look bad which will guarantee a Trump win and Gaza will die faster. 

Thats a wild thing to say

humans wishing death on other humans… hope your parents dropped you as a kid because theres something really messed up with you

45 minutes ago, Galactic said:

"You seriously are ill informed if you think Palestinians are good people" is so disgusting, just because some people do bad things dosen't mean the entire RACE is bad what the hell is wrong with you that is a disgusting and racist take, I could a write a whole essay on neoliberalism omfg

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ Still waiting for Put me in a movie Studio Recording * ˚ ✦