Elle

Barcelona, ES @ Primavera Sound - May 31st, 2024

Just now, honeyslow said:

I can't explain it but I'm feeling shades of cool or brooklyn baby in the air tonight.....

SHADES OF COOL WOULD BE 2DIE4

2 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

Yes! Now if this info is leaked outside of LB, I'm not gonna share the results of my Lana interview a week from now so behave! haha

Not to be that person, but this thread is completely public, meaning all the fan accounts can see this even as a guest, so if the info is leaked it’s possible it wasn’t anyone here’s fault :thumb2:

9 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

She totally WILL NOT play Bartender tonight. I feel it. I also am mentally unwell and delusional

she WILL play it and it’ll be one of the only songs where she hits every single note 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Not to be that person, but this thread is completely public, meaning all the fan accounts can see this even as a guest, so if the info is leaked it’s possible it wasn’t anyone here’s fault :thumb2:

now we just pray for sportcruiser’s job :blush3:

8 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

she WILL play it and it’ll be one of the only songs where she hits every single note 

bartender is not on the setlist!

also hope is nowhere to be found

let the light in ,peppers, vb and religion were added

a&w is again the opener 

and then i woke up

Manifesting at least one track from Honeymoon. At least she could sing the popular singles she had always performed like High By The Beach or Music To Watch Boys To. Or even the songs that were "viral TikTok hits" in 2023, like Art Deco or Salvatore, she had always recognized some random viral TikTok songs. She could even recite Burnt Norton, if she wants to...

url%5D

Y’all need to start manifesting the same set as Coachella because that’s exactly what you’re getting and you’ll like it 

"Don’t forget me"

It’s gonna be a long summer if we’re gonna hype ourselves up for a new setlist every night :adele::xgiggle:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

im expecting the usual (Blue Jeans, Blue Jeans: reprisal, Blue Jeans (piano version), Blue Jeans (with random Spanish guest singer)) so i certainly wont be disappointed tonight

image.png

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

It’s gonna be a long summer if we’re gonna hype ourselves up for a new setlist every night :adele::xgiggle:

Maybe by the last show they’ll learn 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

Maybe by the last show they’ll learn 

We're delusional for funsies tbh :hillary:

url%5D

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

im expecting the usual (Blue Jeans, Blue Jeans: reprisal, Blue Jeans (piano version), Blue Jeans (with random Spanish guest singer)) so i certainly wont be disappointed tonight

The way you’ll be disappointed because blue jeans has been scrapped this year :hillary:

"Don’t forget me"