fishtails

Festivals 2024

1 hour ago, ThatOneGamer69 said:

my birthday is June 8th do you think she will do a show then? or will she be a little tired from primavera in Portugal?

She did do some random unexpected shows in Europe between those England festivals in July, so we can always hope!

url%5D

if she actually doesn't come to germany (or austria or switzerland) for the second summer in a row she's done other shows in europe I'm gonna fkin kill her omg.. like girl not the disrespect.. remember where u came from we've been ur og fans 

On 4/16/2024 at 1:52 PM, Embach said:

She did do some random unexpected shows in Europe between those England festivals in July, so we can always hope!

I just wanna go to her concert and hold up a big poster that says that it’s my birthday and hope something happens 🙃

17 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Primavera sound just announced they are streaming on twitch and Amazon video. Reading and Leeds Festival will be livestreamed too

oh wow really?? that's crazy then if Lana doesn't make them not stream her set for whatever reason it means we'll get 4/6 of her Europe shows professionally livestreamed 

2 hours ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

How do we get Lana to switch up her setlist? A lot of them are streamed and I don’t wanna watch the same songs she’s performed for ages🤣 

Primavera sound just announced they are streaming on twitch and Amazon video. Reading and Leeds Festival will be livestreamed too

im living for recent livestresming lana's festival performances

maybe there's a chance they announce her name in other primavera festival by the end of the year ? :oopna:

Does anyone think she will add more shows in Europe or do more festivals?

theres a big gap in june-august. 
Any other festivals still waiting for their line up?

On 3/31/2024 at 1:06 PM, Sportscruiser said:

So… I have this new job in Portugal’s only totally public media channel and I specially work in one of the channel’s sub-channel that exclusively transmits content and projects directly tied with scenic arts: concerts, operas, etc etc.

This summer our channel finally got the rights to have backstage access and be able to produce interviews and original formats and concepts in Primavera Sound… where Lana is performing 😭 not only do I have full backstage access but I also will be able to talk with her/perhaps do a little interview of sorts!!! I still can’t process this and I need y’all help to prepare good questions so I don’t repeat whatever that girl from the Blue Banisters IG live did when she had permission from Lana to ask anything and she asked if she said “whore” in Pretty When You Cry :bebe:

Ask her what is her relationship with the muse like now

Guys does any one think shes doing solo shows in her big european gap in june- august this year?!

anyone heard any information?

or maybe even more festivals she could be at, that have not put out their line up.

On 4/30/2024 at 11:07 AM, Chanele said:

Does any one think shes gonna do something in her large june- august gap?

solo shows or are there any more festivals she could do still?

I’m hoping so, this is such an important time slot for touring especially since she prefers outdoor venues so it doesn’t really make sense to take a big break there from a business point of view

But she usually does whatever the f she wants so we can only wait and see