APOCALYPTO

Lana Del Rey Documentary

1 hour ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I literally had the same thought to myself in the shower this evening ... Is it because Beyonce is supposed to be in the illuminati too? :gasp: How deep does this go :oopna:

i think theres also some conspiracy blue ivy is rearranged to mean something demonic or its an acronym or something silly

11 hours ago, Mer said:

This is some scrumptious camp/LB-lore 

it wouldn't be lanaboards without such. It would truly be a loss for the culture if we stopped being a zainy off beat forum of fans stans antis and randos. If people want sanitized boring fandom there is literally anywhere else on the web. Give me schizo docs, rants, theories, philosophies and manifestos. The crackier the cacklier. I want to laugh I want to think I want to scream. I want to headdesk I want a warning point for snarking too hard. The crackheadery is the feature not the bug.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

14 hours ago, APOCALYPTO said:

OK. So I really didn't want to comment anything else, I wanted to just let the video speak for itself. This is how a documentary should work... And to everyone else, THIS IS A DIFFERENT DOCUMENTARY! And pleeease just do what I asked and wait until you've watched the short documentary before commenting on it. 

Anyways, I have to address this. No. "Sirens" was actually a May Jailer album that just wasn't released through a major record label. It's technically her earliest album. Yes, Marina and Lana used to be friends, hence all the selfies together. Lana has met hundreds of celebrities, but her and Marina had a bond, obviously because they take a bunch of pics together, as friends do. I'm not sure why you would recall her tweets about urging fans to take part in the mass salt ritual (are you her agent?), but that did happened. Whatever. You want to ignore all of this, fine, but this documentary was supposed to be 2 hours and the second hour is detailed in Ch. 7 of the book, which shows her relationship with Taylor Swift is based on the same thing. 

Just watch the thing. 

your info is wrong as it is anyway, the way you’re trying to pitch this is funny as hell💀💀💀

giphy.gif

Qanon but make it lana 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

It is true that music has the power to shift a person's mental mood, people create parasocial relationships with these "stars" and all of that psychological stuff that, but let's be 4real... Lana [if this was factual.... :brigitte: ] is the laziest illuminati puppet there can be. Realistically, her career would've been sacked after Honeymoon sold 10 copies with her doing 0 promo.

As someone that used to be into conspiracies as a teen, the last thing I would worry about is some "puppet entertainer" doing sex orgies in blood and put my attention to the politics of the world 

laverne-cox-girl.gif

On 11/29/2023 at 1:18 AM, Pretty On The Indide said:

it wouldn't be lanaboards without such. It would truly be a loss for the culture if we stopped being a zainy off beat forum of fans stans antis and randos. If people want sanitized boring fandom there is literally anywhere else on the web. Give me schizo docs, rants, theories, philosophies and manifestos. The crackier the cacklier. I want to laugh I want to think I want to scream. I want to headdesk I want a warning point for snarking too hard. The crackheadery is the feature not the bug.

this! also I think we should also have a deranged post/thread of the year lipsters category :shrug:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I totally believe in MKUltra and Hollyweird and illuminati but.....lana doesn't match the vibes really at all. She's just a quirky white girl who loves Joanne Fabric's, soul cycle, and some old hollywood glamour but like more Joan Didion than Joan Crawford. She did a few stunts to get attention at the beginning but I think that boils more down to lana's wicked sense of humor. People always take what she's saying at face value when she's clearly trolling. White Hot Forever. Amen.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg