Jump to content
APOCALYPTO

Lana Del Rey Documentary

Recommended Posts

Hi everybody :)

 

So a long time ago I made a documentary about Lana Del Rey called "Blue Ivy" that really took off... it was shared all over the web, on random movie websites, Internet Archived almost a dozen times, and even people were discussing it on a few threads like Reddit and here on Lanaboards. The audio was really bad and I was super young when I made it so I just re-made it... It is a really deep dive into Lana Del Rey's life. People seemed to really like it. 

 

DISCLAIMER: There is a lot of controversial information in it and it's a very spiritual documentary as in it digs into Lana's experiences with the occult. IT'S NOT A HATE VIDEO! Obviously I know every word to every Lana Del Rey song. My channel is about the spiritual world and teaching people about the occult, how it's actually not fake bologna... It's not meant to make you hate Lana Del Rey because a lot of celebrities are mentioned (like 400 photos of celebrities playing with witchcraft) it's just a tame documentary I don't know if you guys saw the video of the Lana Del Rey concert with people falling over and girl accusing her of using witchcraft. It's nothing like that, it's more lyrical analyses. 

 

I would love if this version could be as popular as the last one so if you guys could watch it, leave a like if you like and a comment about it (watch the whole thing before commenting it's only an hour) that would mean soooo much. I used professional equipment to record this time and I'm just a lot more mature so I think this documentary, if it was cool last time, it's waaaaay cooler this time. 

 

ENJOY!!! 🍿🍿🍿

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just started now. The intro is surprising to me. We know her laptop was stolen but then everything went dark, we didn't hear any info or her private files being leaked or things like that. Even her next poetry book was apparently on it but we still have nothing. Or did a bunch of stuff actually surface and it was just forbidden from being discussed on here?

Ok, upon watching further there is a lot of twisting of facts here:

1. she asked her fans to participate in rituals against Donald Trump around the time of L4L release? I don't recall.

2. You say she released an album called Sirens under an alias. But isn't Sirens a fanmade name for that collection of songs?

3. You say she is friends with Marina. She is not friends with her they met a total of two times and Marina ditched her when she was jealous of Lana's success.

4. The "all seeing eye" poses: well IDK. That could just be a standard pose photographers ask celebrities to do in photoshoot, like when I was in professional shoots they walked me through a series of poses...isn't this just the same thing? Needs more proof. Same for the hidden hand. Like really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you do the lyrical interpretations...IDK. Yes Lana is a spiritual person and well-read on the subject we know that, but you pick out very minimal parts of her songs to prove a point. But with her having so much music out there we could do this with any subject. Like I can say she loves to be thrown up in the sky like a pizza pie and I could find at least 5 songs with lyrics supporting that theory. Not because it's true, but because she has so much music out there I can select random lyrics which support my statement.

reaching-gif.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Just started now. The intro is surprising to me. We know her laptop was stolen but then everything went dark, we didn't hear any info or her private files being leaked or things like that. Even her next poetry book was apparently on it but we still have nothing. Or did a bunch of stuff actually surface and it was just forbidden from being discussed on here?

Ok, upon watching further there is a lot of twisting of facts here:

1. she asked her fans to participate in rituals against Donald Trump around the time of L4L release? I don't recall.

2. You say she released an album called Sirens under an alias. But isn't Sirens a fanmade name for that collection of songs?

3. You say she is friends with Marina. She is not friends with her they met a total of two times and Marina ditched her when she was jealous of Lana's success.

4. The "all seeing eye" poses: well IDK. That could just be a standard pose photographers ask celebrities to do in photoshoot, like when I was in professional shoots they walked me through a series of poses...isn't this just the same thing? Needs more proof. Same for the hidden hand. Like really?

 

OK. So I really didn't want to comment anything else, I wanted to just let the video speak for itself. This is how a documentary should work... And to everyone else, THIS IS A DIFFERENT DOCUMENTARY! And pleeease just do what I asked and wait until you've watched the short documentary before commenting on it. 

Anyways, I have to address this. No. "Sirens" was actually a May Jailer album that just wasn't released through a major record label. It's technically her earliest album. Yes, Marina and Lana used to be friends, hence all the selfies together. Lana has met hundreds of celebrities, but her and Marina had a bond, obviously because they take a bunch of pics together, as friends do. I'm not sure why you would recall her tweets about urging fans to take part in the mass salt ritual (are you her agent?), but that did happened. Whatever. You want to ignore all of this, fine, but this documentary was supposed to be 2 hours and the second hour is detailed in Ch. 7 of the book, which shows her relationship with Taylor Swift is based on the same thing. 

 

Just watch the thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, APOCALYPTO said:

 

OK. So I really didn't want to comment anything else, I wanted to just let the video speak for itself. This is how a documentary should work... And to everyone else, THIS IS A DIFFERENT DOCUMENTARY! And pleeease just do what I asked and wait until you've watched the short documentary before commenting on it. 

Anyways, I have to address this. No. "Sirens" was actually a May Jailer album that just wasn't released through a major record label. It's technically her earliest album. Yes, Marina and Lana used to be friends, hence all the selfies together. Lana has met hundreds of celebrities, but her and Marina had a bond, obviously because they take a bunch of pics together, as friends do. I'm not sure why you would recall her tweets about urging fans to take part in the mass salt ritual (are you her agent?), but that did happened. Whatever. You want to ignore all of this, fine, but this documentary was supposed to be 2 hours and the second hour is detailed in Ch. 7 of the book, which shows her relationship with Taylor Swift is based on the same thing. 

 

Just watch the thing. 

Well I watched like 40 minutes of it but a lot of it is not even about Lana but testmonials from random people who might as well be disturbed, we don't know if their word is to be trusted or not.

And didn't she and Marina only take 2 selfies together? They did not meet that many times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You behind this doc too?

 

 


Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember watching this old one like years ago and I remember there were two things mentioned about Lana's albums that weren't true:

- the artwork for Sirens is fan-made, @Trash Magic created it, if I'm not wrong;

- Die For Me is also a fan-made album which never existed.


Adobe-20230616-125516.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Creyk said:

And didn't she and Marina only take 2 selfies together? They did not meet that many times.

 

oh marina and lana were definitely friends, they literally praised each other on their respective albums and stuff. lana did it on lust for life's booklet and marina on love + fear's

however they definitely fell apart after 2019 :hillary: I guess we'll never know what truly happened


1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...