Sign in to follow this  
Embach

The 66th Annual GRAMMY Awards - 2024

This was Lana’s year, so she’s definitely going home with most, if not all, of the categories she’s nominated in. Although - I think SZA will be favoured for some awards, and as much as I don’t think Taylor Swift has made any great music recently, she is at her peak in terms of exposure, so I’m sure she’ll walk away with something.

Either way, I’m not sensing a zero sum game. I definitely think she’s winning a couple - and I’m excited to see the look! 

21 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

This was Lana’s year, so she’s definitely going home with most, if not all, of the categories she’s nominated in. Although - I think SZA will be favoured for some awards, and as much as I don’t think Taylor Swift has made any great music recently, she is at her peak in terms of exposure, so I’m sure she’ll walk away with something.

Either way, I’m not sensing a zero sum game. I definitely think she’s winning a couple - and I’m excited to see the look! 

She's getting AOTY and SOTY wbk

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

In ONE WEEK, Lana WINS her very first Grammy Awardsokalqss562w61.png She's sweeping the whole show babes! 🧹

url%5D

What are your bets on the other non-Lana nominated categories though? I think the other sweeper will be SZA :party:

url%5D

19 minutes ago, Embach said:

What are your bets on the other non-Lana nominated categories though? I think the other sweeper will be SZA :party:

agree re SZA and she fucking DESERVES, that album is a fucking slay and the nominated songs are incredible :wub: would love to see her and lana sweep together, queens of grammys 24!

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

this woman needs to stop trying to be the center of attention at least for awhile :sideeye:

yeah even as a fan of her i feel the same… the vmas is different, this is the grammys…

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Who's presenting AOTY? Harry Styles? Is it like in the Oscars when the previous winners are announcing the new ones? 

url%5D

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The good thing about Lana sitting next to Taylor is that the cameras love to show Taylor every single chance they get…so Lana should get some decent screen time! 

Wait that's true but let's hope that the host and the jokes aren't as fucked as it was in the Golden Globes that they're gonna show awkward shots of her :hillary:

url%5D