Sign in to follow this  
Embach

The 66th Annual GRAMMY Awards - 2024

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

to be very realistic i have a feeling lana isn’t going to win any of her noms. the nominations are slightly unfair because she didn’t really get any radio air time, what seems like hardly any promotion, and what popularity she got seems like it came from her loyal pre existing fan base and through word of mouth. 

qPwtlB.gif

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I really think the Skims dress could be for the Grammys or something Grammys related because I don’t know why else Lana would need a floor length crystallized lingerie gown 

:takeitdoen:wait how do you know she got that

9 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I really think the Skims dress could be for the Grammys or something Grammys related because I don’t know why else Lana would need a floor length crystallized lingerie gown 

or maybe its for the met gala since it is borderline loungewear xx Sleeping Beauties: Reawakening Fashion :thumb3:

Spoiler

DR-MAX-3853-SIE-SKIMS-LOUNGEWEAR_FR.jpg? DR-MAX-3853-COA-SKIMS-LOUNGEWEAR_FR.jpg?DR-MAX-3853-ONX-SKIMS-LOUNGEWEAR_FR.jpg?

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, bigspender said:

to be very realistic i have a feeling lana isn’t going to win any of her noms. the nominations are slightly unfair because she didn’t really get any radio air time, what seems like hardly any promotion, and what popularity she got seems like it came from her loyal pre existing fan base and through word of mouth. 

I'd say she has a good chance for Best Alternative Music Performance and Best Alternative Music Album. Furthermore, there's actually a possibility of winning SOTY since that is based on songwriting not on success. Last year country artist Bonnie Raitt won even tho almost nobody knew her song, and she won over All Too Well 10 Minute Version. So I think A&W could win on a critical level over What Was I Made For or Anti-Hero.

AOTY is most likely going to SZA, Best Pop/Duo performance is a toss up between most of the nominees tbh. But I definitely think it's unrealistic for Lana to take home zero Grammys, especially since she's nominated for some alternative categories.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Watch her pull up in the Marilyn dress but a good copy because she’s iconic and respectful :blush3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

Watch her pull up in the Marilyn dress but a good copy because she’s iconic and respectful :blush3:

I think I’d find it a bit weird to do so soon after Kim did it and then straight after her collab with Kim’s brand.. I feel like she’d get a load of negativity around it saying she’s copying (even though we know she did it first with the happy birthday mr president) 

I think the skims swavorski dress is a good halfway house though, you can tell it took inspiration from that dress but it’s different.. though I’d be slightly underwhelmed if she chose to wear skims to the Grammys 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

3 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

hold onnnn :trisha3: I'd love to see her in a Marilyn inspired look, it would be perf for her Ocean Blvd noms too. makes more sense than Kim but anyways-

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

On 12/8/2023 at 11:36 AM, Pink Flamingo said:

GOLDERBY voting says Taylor and Miley are going to be the winners of the main categories; I like them both, but I think neither of their albums really deserves a Grammy, the only thing that is making the Midnights era memorable is the fact that it's a mix of all her eras and as for Miley ESV is a pretty MID album. 

Lana is my favourite singer, but I am 100% impartial when I say that A&W should win SOTY. According to the Grammy website that award is given to the song with the best lyrics and if you look at the nominees A&W really stands out and by far.

I like Miley but Endless Summer Vacation is not a great album. Especially compared to the masterpiece that is Ocean Blvd. I will be SHOCKED if it wins and believe there’s a conspiracy behind the scenes.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

I genuinely don’t think any other album deserves aoty other than  Ocean Blvd. SOS was extremely bloated and only half the songs are good/memorable. Midnights is the same. Endless Summer Vacation actually sucks I don’t understand how it got nominated. The Record is good I guess but it’s nowhere near Ocean Blvd. John Batiste album sucks. GUTS is the only other album I personally think is good enough to be AOTY but Ocean Blvd is still so much better. 

I do think the meltdowns from swifties if olivia wins will be hilarious though :agree2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

On 1/21/2024 at 4:25 PM, twinkletoes7 said:

zimmerman, skims or cowgirl get up? vote now

im team anything but zimmerman I am sorry please not for a carpet

honestly likely she wears zimmermann (which i tend to like but she never picks my favs of their offerings) but since it's lana you literally never know, she might hit macy's again or randomly wear a $5 bandeau dress

aOaIzH2.gif

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

I genuinely don’t think any other album deserves aoty other than  Ocean Blvd. SOS was extremely bloated and only half the songs are good/memorable. Midnights is the same. Endless Summer Vacation actually sucks I don’t understand how it got nominated. The Record is good I guess but it’s nowhere near Ocean Blvd. John Batiste album sucks. GUTS is the only other album I personally think is good enough to be AOTY but Ocean Blvd is still so much better. 

I do think the meltdowns from swifties if olivia wins will be hilarious though :agree2:

I've been listening to Guts a lot the past couple of weeks, and I've been enjoying it a lot, but it's not even in the same league as Ocean Blvd, when it comes to lyrics, music, vocals, creativity, conceptual continuity (to steal a phrase from Frank Zappa), and overall presentation. I have a feeling, though, that Guts will win, based on how the Grammy tries to be relevant.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I mean I’m def not holding my breath for AOTY, but she is walking away with a Grammy or two and if not I expect Taylor Swift to rush up on stage and grab the mic from whoever wins and say Lana should’ve won :true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹