ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

IF there is no "major" leakfest (I think that 2 leaks don't count as major leakfest yet), I just want someone who knows, to tell everything, every truth behind Honeymoon and Lust For Life sessions, outtakes, plans, drafts, demos, mixes, producers and recordings. Because (these are my two favorite albums) the process behind those eras felt so special and mysterious, even more mysterious than Tropico/UV, BTD and Lizzy Grant. I feel like there only little info about Jack eras because it seems too "locked" but I wouldn't mind any info from those eras too...I feel like with this we would achieve some kind of peace. Imagine knowing every outtake and demo with recording dates from Honeymoon and Lust For Life eras :excited: I am a dreamer, I can dream but I know that I'm not the only one who would want that!!!!!!

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

IF there is no "major" leakfest (I think that 2 leaks don't count as major leakfest yet), I just want someone who knows, to tell everything, every truth behind Honeymoon and Lust For Life sessions, outtakes, plans, drafts, demos, mixes, producers and recordings. Because (these are my two favorite albums) the process behind those eras felt so special and mysterious, even more mysterious than Tropico/UV, BTD and Lizzy Grant. I feel like there only little info about Jack eras because it seems too "locked" but I wouldn't mind any info from those eras too...I feel like with this we would achieve some kind of peace. Imagine knowing every outtake and demo with recording dates from Honeymoon and Lust For Life eras :excited: I am a dreamer, I can dream but I know that I'm not the only one who would want that!!!!!!

i honestly like having the mystery it gives us something to wonder about :keyboard:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

Can you imagine if a leaker just posted all the titles of the songs we don't have then we work through them in a big check list *hint hint nudge nudge*

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

I'd rather not know... Remember when Crazy For You was the only HM outtake? Oh, the simpler times... :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

i honestly like having the mystery it gives us something to wonder about :keyboard:

Idk, it drives me more crazy :erm: It would give us something more to manifest if we knew all the songs

url%5D

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I'd rather not know... Remember when Crazy For You was the only HM outtake? Oh, the simpler times... :bebe:

I was starving for Honeymoon outtakes then and I am still starving for Honeymoon outtakes now.

But talking about "then and now"...

Where is Loved You Then And Now!??!?!

url%5D

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I get it now! 

we are building up the leaks getting better and better until we get a mass leak of the rest of the honeymoon outtakes + lfl outtakes :flutter:

taco you are the only who has spoken the most sense in these threads #queen #honeymoon & lfl outtakes for the win:wub:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I get it now! 

we are building up the leaks getting better and better until we get a mass leak of the rest of the honeymoon outtakes + lfl outtakes :flutter:

:pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2:

url%5D

Just now, Zorra Americana said:

Waiting for Zodiac... come on someone has to gag us all... :hottie:

fl0r1dakil0s we're waiting for you honey :runs:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Can someone leak the official instrumental of Young & Beautiful Dan Heath Orchestra Version? That's not really a big thing to ask I think and that's something I've been CRAVING for almost 7 years :erm:

url%5D