ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

sorry, i had to nip it in the bud. it was bothering me that they thought they could keep people on their toes and then randomly drop "sorry it's not coming teehee" like..... what bitch bye lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Among-Us-elvis.png

Hide contents

Jk they probs anon lurking, but still :hillary:

omg their use of "x" at the end of their messages? maybe it's @Elle's campaign for the lipsters

spy-kids.gif

jk but fr though who the fuck has the time? someone around here must be bored. they have an account on here, we just don't know who the fuck it is. they lied about leaks, we're gonna believe them when they say they don't have an account here? nahhhhh i call bs lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

i feel so bad for lilacs, the insider life wasn't made for them it's too much pressure :oprah:

im feeling bad for them :krylie: the girl was mean to them and they were kind to them

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv

Yes, like I've said, I am on LanaBoards just not with an account. To that one person who commented this, my friend might be able to use their phone to leak it tomorrow. I'm not sure if the file can transfer to their phone, but we'll see. Ty for the idea

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Lol if they had anything at all, they could just send it to someone here to proxy leak it for them but again, they don't have shit.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Yes, like I've said, I am on LanaBoards just not with an account. To that one person who commented this, my friend might be able to use their phone to leak it tomorrow. I'm not sure if the file can transfer to their phone, but we'll see. Ty for the idea

A visual archive: Webpage

lilacsinmymind-lanaboards-response.png

4 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

me when I'm a technically illiterate zoomer

"I'm not sure if the file can transfer to their phone" because it's a fake .aiff file or what lmfao

rihKQ8M.gif

30 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

elvis 2013...

Just cos it was (rumoured) to be recorded that year doesn't mean it was for UV, love

19 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

"It's not like they can just take their whole computer with them" babydoll all you need is an iPhone and a link to Krakenfiles

This shit is so :brigitte:

Also let it be known that you can not get notifications from Lanapedia, meaning this person is very clearly on Lanaboards right now

I bet Lowkey they're a previously banned member trying something :crossed:

Edited by The Siren

12 minutes ago, Star Lux said:

me when I'm a technically illiterate zoomer

"I'm not sure if the file can transfer to their phone" because it's a fake .aiff file or what lmfao

Tbh the only way that I know how to even touch the files on an iphone is on itunes desktop application lol

26 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

:trisha: Not "in this business of being an insider" :sky:

lilacsinmymind-elvis-americanwhore.png

i had to be snarky, it's fun

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

guys wait a few hours, my friend is sending me zodiac so i can leek it to yall soon

The leek in question today

10 minutes ago, viktoria said:

"a friend of mine might leak something!" yall will get hyped over anything my gawd :blanche:

We have NOTHING. why CANT we be delulu again? :blanche2: