ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

Just now, iamjocelyn said:

i fear we're not gonna get much more than we did already girls :bebe: perhaps one or two more songs in the following days but that's it for this year i think…. i'd be glad to be proven wrong tho!

I believe that 2/3 new unreleased songs are due… i mean…we just got alternate mixes, and 3 laptop demos till now…

1 minute ago, Bereaved By You said:

I believe that 2/3 new unreleased songs are due… i mean…we just got alternate mixes, and 3 laptop demos till now…

forever greatful that beach boys finally came

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

6 minutes ago, Bereaved By You said:

i believe that too, the 3 laptop demos yeah they’re good (actually i’m in love with Vivian) but the rest of the songs were only mixes/alternate mixes of songs that we already have so i believe that 2/3/4 will come on the next days 

Afternoon and you’re out for a break

by the shoreby the blue wall

Roller coasters and a Coca-Cola

Honey, I would hate to see you go…

cant wait to come together tonight again and manifest some leaks :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, HEARTCORE said:

if we get any more leaks, i hope they're more Lizzy ones. that era was so magical and it makes me nostalgic for a time that never existed :flutter:

Lizzy Grant leaks had their moment.
Now I feel like everyone is starving for new Honeymoon/Lust for Life outtakes, and i completely agree with them 

2 minutes ago, Bereaved By You said:

Lizzy Grant leaks had their moment.
Now I feel like everyone is starving for new Honeymoon/Lust for Life outtakes, and i completely agree with them 

they never had their moment lol...theres a magic in the lizzy tracks that's so innocent & sweet :flutter:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Leaking things slowly ft. @nikkilane77

Leaking Songs slowly is a dumb thing to do, i want leaks only and it’s making me blue, so don’t send us snippets like you always do, it’s hard having no leaks but it’s what we’re going through 

Are these the leaks days or do we have none, are these the leaks days for everyone? 
i don’t wanna live without new Honeymoon outtakes, i don’t wanna end up with unreleased syndrome 

‘Cause Leaking Songs slowly is a dumb thing to do, i want leaks only and it’s making me blue, so don’t send us snippets like you always do, it’s hard having no leaks but it’s what we’re going through 

111 got us new songs, and Carcase did too, fl0r1daK1l0s might be leaking something after this song

Will he leak something long after Honeymouns’ gone, or did he see it all coming along ?

‘Cause Leaking Songs slowly is a dumb thing to do, i want leaks only and it’s making me blue, so don’t send us snippets like you always do, it’s hard having no leaks (c’mon put krakenfiles)

but it’s what we’re going through 

‘Cause Leaking Songs slowly is a dumb thing to do, i want leaks only and it’s making me blue, so don’t send us snippets like you always do, it’s hard having no leaks (c’mon put krakenfiles) But it’s what we’re going through 

so don’t send us snippets like you always do

it’s hard having no leaks, but that’s what we’re going through…

Hope Y’all like it, it took me 10 minutes to make this…😭😭😭

Just now, Bereaved By You said:

Leaking things slowly ft. @nikkilane77

Leaking Songs slowly is a dumb thing to do, i want leaks only and it’s making me blue, so don’t send us snippets like you always do, it’s hard having no leaks but it’s what we’re going through 

Are these the leaks days or do we have none, are these the leaks days for everyone? 
i don’t wanna live without new Honeymoon outtakes, i don’t wanna end up with unreleased syndrome 

‘Cause Leaking Songs slowly is a dumb thing to do, i want leaks only and it’s making me blue, so don’t send us snippets like you always do, it’s hard having no leaks but it’s what we’re going through 

111 got us new songs, and Carcase did too, fl0r1daK1l0s might be leaking something after this song

Will he leak something long after Honeymouns’ gone, or did he see it all coming along ?

‘Cause Leaking Songs slowly is a dumb thing to do, i want leaks only and it’s making me blue, so don’t send us snippets like you always do, it’s hard having no leaks (c’mon put krakenfiles)

but it’s what we’re going through 

‘Cause Leaking Songs slowly is a dumb thing to do, i want leaks only and it’s making me blue, so don’t send us snippets like you always do, it’s hard having no leaks (c’mon put krakenfiles) But it’s what we’re going through 

so don’t send us snippets like you always do

it’s hard having no leaks, but that’s what we’re going through…

oh we are sooooo collabing