ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

8 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

I think it would be a mistake to remove Judah Smith alongside Zodiac Judah Smith interlude seems to have a bit of the same atmosphere as Zodiac that's why they were both glued at the beginning, the same for jon batiste interlude, judah - zodiac - jon batiste complement each other, putting candy necklace instead was a mistake, it would have been necessary to put candy neckalce elsewhere, towards kintsugi and fingertips

i dont need a preacher telling me im going to hell :crossed:

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i dont need a preacher telling me im going to hell :crossed:

it wasn't about you though, it fit with the narrative lana was telling of her story. it makes sense why it's after american whore. it just makes me wonder so much what zodiac brings to the conversation, if it was following his interlude

"quit lusting after other people..." and then "these people are my age" she felt it was speaking about her or about people like her

then again this isn't really the thread for this conversation, but leak zodiac

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

I think it would be a mistake to remove Judah Smith alongside Zodiac Judah Smith interlude seems to have a bit of the same atmosphere as Zodiac that's why they were both glued at the beginning, the same for jon batiste interlude, judah - zodiac - jon batiste complement each other, putting candy necklace instead was a mistake, it would have been necessary to put candy neckalce elsewhere, towards kintsugi and fingertips

the sequence on the album is judah smith - candy necklace - jon batiste - kintsugi - fingertips lol

1 minute ago, dxniell said:

its Christmas Eve in the UK I think that means we can get some leaks guys I think maybe just maybe or something idk xx

its been xmas eve in AUS / NZ since 12:00 noon EST (its 7:18 PM EST now)

6 hours ago, Cult Leader Under Ocean Blvd said:

if there's no leaks how can I stay sugary sweet???

I was watching a YouTube video today and they said the words “sugary sweet” three times… Sugary Sweet coming tonight confirmed :illumilana:

hyz6.gif

Just now, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

When do you think we are getting Millionaire and Fine china

5 min

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

When do you think we are getting Millionaire and Fine china

hopefully today, I need a win today :crai:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life