Just now, The Siren said:

why wouldnt it be?

idk its bc its a leaking site so :toofloppy:

Just now, Valley Of The Serene Queen said:

idk i delete the tab everytime it says i’ve got a virus on my screen

OH

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv

LCX is normally a safe site. They get really horrendous ads which look dangerous, but they are no different than us opening up Dbree and Krakenfiles constantly these last few days lol

That site faces hosting issues often. The website has a planned outage every day to save hosting fees. They often ask for donations and have a history of being unable to pay their host fees. I wouldn't be surprised if it's related to the lapsing of the contract with the host site. Or potentially a big leak happened and the site got striked

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Remember leakfest 2020?? when we got I Talk To Jesus, Life is Beautiful, Living Legend, Thunder etc. Those were the days. Leakfest 2023 wishes :oprah3:

#IStandWithHoneymoonDaddy #HoneymoonDaddysupremacy

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

LCX is normally a safe site. They get really horrendous ads which look dangerous, but they are no different than us opening up Dbree and Krakenfiles constantly these last few days lol

That site faces hosting issues often. The website has a planned outage every day to save hosting fees. They often ask for donations and have a history of being unable to pay their host fees. I wouldn't be surprised if it's related to the lapsing of the contract with the host site. Or potentially a big leak happened and the site got striked

aw now im feeling bad abt leaked... they have a good heart feeding us stans

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv

1 minute ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

Can we all come together and just ask the leakers to sell us the songs we want in a group buy or something. I’m getting desperate for dark city 

No. We should never have to pay someone else for music they acquired unethically. Post-leak clarity will hit EXTRA hard when we’re all out $50  for a flop mumble demo. It’s better to just remind these twinks that they’re not bigger or better fans for having this stuff.