barttttender

Favorite films of 2023?

1 hour ago, mssainttropez said:

Out of the films that came out this year that I’ve seen, my personal list is-

Scream VI
Barbie

Saw X

The Hunger Games: Ballad of Snakes & Songbirds

I’ve been wanting to see Priscilla, Wonka, Oppenheimer, Saltburn, and Poor Things. Since Priscilla was announced, I’ve been wanting to see it so bad. Unfortunately, no one would go with me in theaters, and I’m too anxious to go alone :/

Scream VI was the best one since Scream 2! Ortega is the bomb, and the lead girl got so much better since the previous Scream in which she sucked.

I'm sad that they both left Scream VII (well, the first one being forced to). That franchise is now officially dead imo.

Go see  Priscilla, Wonka, Oppenheimer asap! Wonka is the sweetest movie of the year, and Oppy is a flat-out masterpice.

1 hour ago, nikkilane77 said:

Saltburn is movie of the year asf as fuck.........

Yep, Saltburn is that bitch. Have you seen May December? Also artful af and clever af.

14 hours ago, barttttender said:

We've all been there. I once put a hot flatmate's used underwear over my face when he wasn't in the apartment LMAO. It reeked of cum too.

Ma'am I don't kink-shame and I know mine was kinda unhinged, but where I've been and where you've been are more than few degrees apart :runs:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Barbie, it scalped me, when i left that theater something shifted forever 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

5 hours ago, Mer said:

Ma'am I don't kink-shame and I know mine was kinda unhinged, but where I've been and where you've been are more than few degrees apart :runs:

Guy here. Also, my flatmate was mega mega mega hot with a huge Serbian cock. Gurl, if he'd left his briefs lying around, you woulda done the same.

7 hours ago, nikkilane77 said:

Might watch it tonight, thanks for the suggestion!

If not tonight, then asap. Gorgeous gorgeous film with the best performances of the year, and a razor-sharp script, the likes of which I haven't seen on screen in ages.

10 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

Out of the films that came out this year that I’ve seen, my personal list is-

Scream VI
Barbie

Saw X

The Hunger Games: Ballad of Snakes & Songbirds

I’ve been wanting to see Priscilla, Wonka, Oppenheimer, Saltburn, and Poor Things. Since Priscilla was announced, I’ve been wanting to see it so bad. Unfortunately, no one would go with me in theaters, and I’m too anxious to go alone :/

The way I just lowkey manifesting me watching Priscilla. I just finished it, and it was so beautifully done. I love Priscilla, I love Sofia :cryney2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

11 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

The way I just lowkey manifesting me watching Priscilla. I just finished it, and it was so beautifully done. I love Priscilla, I love Sofia :cryney2:

sofia is a genius! 

I need to watch priscilla again.

49 minutes ago, barttttender said:

sofia is a genius! 

I need to watch priscilla again.

The way I bought it because it was $20 to rent and $25 to buy… 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

11 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

The way I bought it because it was $20 to rent and $25 to buy… 

How do you rank her movies? For me, it's gotta be something like

1. Lost in Translation

2. Virgin Suicides

3. Somewhere

4. Marie Antoinette

5. Priscilla

6. The Bling Ring

7. On the Rocks

8. The Beguilled

9 A Very Murray Christmas

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

How do you rank her movies? For me, it's gotta be something like

1. Lost in Translation

2. Virgin Suicides

3. Somewhere

4. Marie Antoinette

5. Priscilla

6. The Bling Ring

7. On the Rocks

8. The Beguilled

9 A Very Murray Christmas

I sadly haven’t seen all of them, but out of the ones I’ve seen my ranking would be-

1. The Virgin Suicides

2. Lost in Translation

3. Marie Antoinette 

4. Priscilla

5. The Beguiled 

6. The Bling Ring

If you have any illegal streaming sites (if that’s allowed to be shared here) let me know so I can finish the rest :hooker:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 hour ago, mssainttropez said:

I sadly haven’t seen all of them, but out of the ones I’ve seen my ranking would be-

1. The Virgin Suicides

2. Lost in Translation

3. Marie Antoinette 

4. Priscilla

5. The Beguiled 

6. The Bling Ring

If you have any illegal streaming sites (if that’s allowed to be shared here) let me know so I can finish the rest :hooker:

very similar to mine. The beguilled was the biggest disappointment for me. Big fan of nicole, dunst, fanning and coppola, but the movie's script was paper-thin. More like an episode of some anthology series stretched thin

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

very similar to mine. The beguilled was the biggest disappointment for me. Big fan of nicole, dunst, fanning and coppola, but the movie's script was paper-thin. More like an episode of some anthology series stretched thin

have to agree! i imagine she couldn’t do that much with the script since it’s a book adaptation (dk though haven’t read it) but colin farrell especially is a hard watch in this. the forced sexiness in his voice makes me want to die. maybe i would have liked it more if he was recasted :pft: the 1971 version looks better 

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

have to agree! i imagine she couldn’t do that much with the script since it’s a book adaptation (dk though haven’t read it) but colin farrell especially is a hard watch in this. the forced sexiness in his voice makes me want to die. maybe i would have liked it more if he was recasted :pft: the 1971 version looks better 

Agree! Farrel can be a great actor sometimes (batman, inisherin, killing of a sacred deer), but he was miscast in the Beguilled. Nicole's accent was pretty bad too. She did better in cold mountain.

Still found Farrel hot though. 

18 hours ago, barttttender said:

I honestly really liked The Beguiled, I thought the opening scene was beautiful, but it definitely wasn’t her strongest film. The casting was great though <3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

I honestly really liked The Beguiled, I thought the opening scene was beautiful, but it definitely wasn’t her strongest film. The casting was great though <3

best female cast ever. love blondes, as many as possible in one film. that's sofia's thang