lanaismamom

2023 Unreleased Wrap-Up Megapost

6 minutes ago, nikkilane77 said:

the way everytime someone talks about The Untouchable 5 they give off different info?

were they or were they NOT made during the Paradise sessions?

jfk, hollywood, i don’t wanna go are paradise tracks, tho all of them were reworked during tropico BUT the versions that are part of untouchable 5 are paradise ones

black beauty and angels forever are not paradise, their origins are as early as january and february 2013

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

4 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Are bittersweet anthem,pearl watch,pyscho lifeguard and ring a bell real titles bc I've heard conflicting information 

weve seen Bittersweet Anthem on a tour setlist from Lana's appearance at the one Brazil(?) festival some point shortly after the album came out

I think the unknown acronyms 

— TWBTKYN

— LEAIFU 2017 3:49

— LYBTI 2012 2:19

— DWM 2019 5:07

Are

The way back to knowing your name

Lost embrace among the infinite falling universes (idk sounds lfl)

Love you better then I 

Dreaming with memories

4 minutes ago, Bereaved By You said:

From what i know “The Untouchable 5” are:

Hollywood

JFK

Starry Eyed

Black Beauty 

Angels forever, forever angels

Hollywood,JFK,Starry Eyed were made during paradise recording sessions, and further reworked in 2013 (though the leaked version are from paradise sessions)

while Black Beauty & Angels forever were made during the early ultraviolence recording sessions:

Black beauty around January 2013

Angels forever around June 2013

@nikkilane77 sorry, i had to make further to edits so i could explain more about it 🥲

4 minutes ago, nikkilane77 said:

the way everytime someone talks about The Untouchable 5 they give off different info?

were they or were they NOT made during the Paradise sessions?

i think the general consensus is that all of Paradise EP was part of the same second album sessions but the label thought it was too soon to release a full album so they went with an EP called Paradise instead. after its release, lana had Tropico as a title in mind kept for the album, but when she was filming the short film Tropico, the album wasnt done yet (or something) and they just used tracks from Paradise to fulfill time restraints by the label.

On 4/10/2023 at 2:39 PM, Wryta Thinkpiece said:

The second half of this is from the Concert Privé performance, they just chopped up different parts of it. It's certainly live, but nothing new. Considering the vocals, they're easily from her debut shows. You can find the first half if you're willing to sit through anxiety-fueled performances for about twenty minutes (pobrecita.)

Pretty sure this debunks the snippet of You can be the Boss “final”

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

3 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I think the unknown acronyms 

— TWBTKYN

— LEAIFU 2017 3:49

— LYBTI 2012 2:19

— DWM 2019 5:07

Are

The way back to knowing your name

Lost embrace among the infinite falling universes (idk sounds lfl)

Love you better then I 

Dreaming with memories

When where those titles confirmed to be, i thought we only knew about them as acronyms 

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

yes. some people could have (and 100% definitely did) miss some info. :crossed:

when i checked this thread i was under the presumption thinking that this thread was a way to continue the Christmas leakfest and i was just annoyed by that… HOWEVER after knowing what the thread is actually about, it’s a nice thread :ponder:

12 minutes ago, Bereaved By You said:

Hollywood,JFK,Starry Eyed were made during paradise recording sessions, and further reworked in 2013 (though the leaked version are from paradise sessions)

oh this is exactly my doubt... I've been moving these around from Paradise sessions to UV sessions and vice-versa every month

29 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Are bittersweet anthem,pearl watch,pyscho lifeguard and ring a bell real titles bc I've heard conflicting information 

This is what I want to know too, I’ve never seen anyone directly say they are real 

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

— Put Your Lips Together - April 6 (June 4), 2010

— National Anthem (Demo 1) - April 3 (March 4), 2011

how were the dates arranged on the files that leaked? id imagine that they were in the US order with month, day, year.