Embach

Lana Del Rey 2024 - What Are You Manifesting?

• LDR Grammy win
  • Grammy performance of A&W
  • European non-festival tour/shows
  • Me getting to see a Lana show live
  • LDR10 tease in late summer
  • LDR10 leading single dropping in December
  • The Weeknd collab confirmed, they collab on each other’s albums
  • LDR10 having hip-hop-infused influences with A&W-style trap beats while still being something we’ve never heard before
  • Unchained Melody released on Spotify/vinyl as part of a Christmas at Graceland soundtrack

A Grammy win (preferably song of the year or album of the year)

a couple magazine interviews where she talks about her win, how it made her feel, and a very slight hint at what’s coming next 

a single around late spring/early summer ( for either the NL x LDR joint album, cover album, or unreleased album) with whatever album coming around August or September. 

maybe a lead/promo single for LDRX in November or December, but I don’t see an original album/LDRX coming next year

"Don’t forget me"

On 12/30/2023 at 9:04 PM, twinkletoes7 said:

:legend:wait... manifesting for ultraviolences 10 year anniversary we get an deluxe limited vinyl including is this happiness , flipside , your girl , fine china , cult leader and i talk to jesus :legend:

fixed

On 12/30/2023 at 8:35 PM, honeyslow said:

I feel like a good step for a successful manifestation is to be super specific so I’m manifesting she does a concert next summer at the Waldbühne in Berlin (for not german people that’s an open air amphitheater in the forest, since Lana’s been so obsessed with that kind of venue lately)

sooo in the interest of powering this manifestation up.. let me just say Dua Lipa just announced she will do a concert there..... Lana it's ur turn honey :smile: