Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

I’m surprised she never performed If you lie down with me, it’s one of her most “livable” songs, it suits the vibes of her concerts, and it doesn’t require a lot of effort to sing it, plus she loves it, I love when she hums so the “la la la la” part would eat

29 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

It’d be a gag if she completely changed her set list and didn’t sing a single song the locals know :true:

flipside

living legend 

nectar of the gods 

kintsugi 

how to disappear

change 

guns and roses 

bel air

blue velvet 

swan song 

religion 

high key this is what I need, plus all the NFR bangers that never saw the light of day

aOaIzH2.gif

45 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

It’d be a gag if she completely changed her set list and didn’t sing a single song the locals know :true:

flipside

living legend 

nectar of the gods 

kintsugi 

how to disappear

change 

guns and roses 

bel air

blue velvet 

swan song 

religion 

This!!!!!

Imagine Lana does this for Coachella…

Spoiler

13 Beaches

Pretty When You Cry

Cherry / Scarborough Fair

Born To Die

Blue Jeans

White Mustang

National Anthem

Coachella (Woodstock In My Mind)

Music To Watch Boys To

Lust For Life

Change / Black Beauty / Young And Beautiful

Ride

Video Games

Love

Ultraviolence

Summertime Sadness

Get Free

Off To The Races

I have no idea what to expect in terms of setlist, but I feel like she has to add West Coast and do some version of Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind since this is her first real show in California since October 2019. I could see her maybe doing Let the Light In or Margaret since they’ve had their moments online since the end of her fall tour. And hoping for a new song from Lasso if there’s gonna be a horse 🐎🤞🤍

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I have no idea what to expect in terms of setlist, but I feel like she has to add West Coast and do some version of Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind since this is her first real show in California since October 2019. I could see her maybe doing Let the Light In or Margaret since they’ve had their moments online since the end of her fall tour. And hoping for a new song from Lasso if there’s gonna be a horse 🐎🤞🤍

this, but we also need a song from honeymoon

She needs to play Margaret and have the entire outro play while fireworks go off :trisha: it would be such an emotional moment :trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

She needs to play Margaret and have the entire outro play while fireworks go off :trisha: it would be such an emotional moment :trisha:

OMG and instead of December 18th, she will say April 12th/19th :trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Will we find out what time she’s performing some point this week? I’m in the UK but I’m still willing to stay up till 2am for my Lana 

6 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Will we find out what time she’s performing some point this week? I’m in the UK but I’m still willing to stay up till 2am for my Lana 

they way I stay awake up to 4AM just because I can't sleep:pout: (don't be acting like i'm the kind of boy who can sleep), I'm not from UK tho. I can't wait omg

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

5 hours ago, NikoGo said:

it’s what Elle posted a couple pages back 

@wally_crowder saying Lana is the most wonderful person he’s ever worked with, confirming it’s for Coachella. And then another selfie with him and a white horse with the caption “have you ever seen a white horse”

Is it possible that the gun and white horse he said are not just these realistic items, but a symbol?

16 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

tbh I don't think they're going to release the times until at least Wednesday but prob Thursday. In recent years, the earliest headliners performed around 9pm PST but more often around 10-11:30 pm PST. Curfew is at 1am PST though so it will be over by then

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄