Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I honestly never associated Coachella to country music :true: Probably because Canada’s Osheaga is Coachella’s little sister (they often share the same artists) and I can’t recall country artists being there. My bad! 

I wish she’d premiere a new song :agree:

to be fair we’ve also never really associated Lana with country music so it’s all about switching up what we know!

27 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

I’m taking everything this man says with a grain of salt, he obviously is going to hype up whatever he’s working on, but I highly doubt he’s used to the attention he’s getting from Lana fans. Lipsters have a habit of harassing everyone Lana works with. He also isn’t going to explicitly spill any information. I’m sure he knows better than that/has signed some form of NDA

"Don’t forget me"

I’m fully prepared to not get anything other than an awesome performance the 12th and 19th :eyeroll3:

at this point we’re days away, and if we were getting a new song there would be 5 cryptic messages a day from insiders

"Don’t forget me"

18 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

so scared lmao i feel like this is going to be a defining moment in her career but idk if in a good or a bad way.. not that she has anything to prove but still

i feel like we were saying the same thing about glastonbury :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I might be there Weekend 2. Might. I would love to meet up and tag team to get barricade. I've done it before (not at Coachella) and it was amazing

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

19 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

at this point we’re days away, and if we were getting a new song there would be 5 cryptic messages a day from insiders

Unless it's just a live debut and won't be released until later, so they don't know. choosing to remain delusional :trisha:

1 minute ago, Morningcrow said:

FJM confirmed 

I've still got Hyde Park flashbacks tho :brigitte:

url%5D

8 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Unless it's just a live debut and won't be released until later, so they don't know. choosing to remain delusional :trisha:

multiple sources seem to know she’s bringing out a famous female musician so I’m assuming if they know that they know the setlist/what she’s planning :roll:

4 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

FJM confirmed 

Are you saying that because they used LTLI or has something actually been confirmed? Them using one of her more recent and popular songs is far from a confirmation :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

multiple sources seem to know she’s bringing out a famous female musician so I’m assuming if they know that they know the setlist/what she’s planning :roll:

Omfg Lizzy Grant!? :hdu:

url%5D

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Are you saying that because they used LTLI or has something actually been confirmed? Them using one of her more recent and popular songs is far from a confirmation :bebe:

I should have also mentioned that i'm high on delulu atm

Lana, for the love of God, please show up early :lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing