Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

16 minutes ago, Elle said:

A representative from Interscope has sent me a picture of Lana’s Coachella billboard that’s now up! I wonder what this means… the SNL reference… the religious (TJF) undertones… I’m so curious… x

5-B57-EB91-BE49-49-FC-920-F-84-CF2-C27-D66-B

so unhinged :oprah: 

20 minutes ago, Elle said:

A representative from Interscope has sent me a picture of Lana’s Coachella billboard that’s now up! I wonder what this means… the SNL reference… the religious (TJF) undertones… I’m so curious… x

5-B57-EB91-BE49-49-FC-920-F-84-CF2-C27-D66-B

Oh my god? Also the billboard in the background. Literally can't imagine what we should expect

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Okay I had a dream about a week ago about her Coachella performance but I didn’t share it here.

Someone posted a video of her performing Blue Jeans and during the song, she did multiple onstage outfit changes of some of her past performance outfits - these included the dresses from Malahide Castle 2019, Hyde Park 2023, Hollywood Troubadour 2011, and the white Zimmermann Dress she wore like 6 times during her last tour. 
As you know, my Lana dreams have sometimes had predictive qualities… maybe this was my dream foreshadowing she’s going to reenact her SNL Blue Jeans performance in the original dress??

However, it might not be that as that dream already got a prediction correct. I had this dream before Coachella posted the stages & timeslots for Friday’s performances, and in the dream Sabrina Carpenter was on her same stage earlier in the day. As we saw in the official day lineup that was revealed on Tuesday, Sabrina will in fact be on that stage earlier in the day.

So… not to sound woo woo, but this means my dream could either still have more predictions, or it already got the one with Sabrina and that’s it. We will see… x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Coney Island King said:

CUE LANA OPENING THE SHOW IN HER SNL DRESS CRUCIFIED ON A GIANT CROSS BEING PUSHED AROUND ON WHEELS QUEEN

When Daniel Radcliffe is there to introduce her

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

I'm unsure if anyone has mentioned this already, but maybe it could also be a nod to The Weeknd with "Die for You" - could very well be one of the guests Ben teased.

8V7Yvel.png

18 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

what is going on......I was literally thinking yesterday when we saw her hair was gingerish what if she performed Blue jeans in an snl way but I didn't want to say it and jinx it...

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING, IMAGINE IF SHE WEARS THE DRESS SHE USED AT SNL :oprah9:

holy shit wayament why am I scared :illumarina: WHAT DOES IT MEAN??? :illumilana: nb4 QFTC pt.2 at Coachella it would align with her losing AOTY again 

either way im super hype for Coachella now I didnt expect her to be giving storyline! giving intrigue! giving religious mystery! im in :trisha: its giving LEGACY

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

“Has anyone else died for you?” 

Cause people thought SNL killed her career….. I’m seated. I really wish she’d go back on that show and make them bow down to her. She’s come so far :krylie:

your vulgar darling  :blush3: