Sign in to follow this  
takemybreath

Candy Necklace nominated for "Short Format & Music Videos" at the 2024 Art Directors Guild Awards

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Pretty sure this is her first nomination from this awards body?

:true:Β yep

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

as it should! :mariah:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

13 minutes ago, Embach said:

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF FILE IN THAT PAGE, I CAN'T SHARE THAT FILE,Β IT SHOWS THE MOODBOARD FOR CANDY NECKLACE AND WE SEE ALL THE INSPIRATIONS FOR IT AND IT'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

url%5D

https://adg.org/awards/adg/nominees/2024/

url%5D

Β 

Ohh this is a goldmine, it's like a little look into her brainΒ :wubna:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

On 1/24/2024 at 2:06 PM, Embach said:

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF FILE IN THAT PAGE, I CAN'T SHARE THAT FILE,Β IT SHOWS THE MOODBOARD FOR CANDY NECKLACE AND WE SEE ALL THE INSPIRATIONS FOR IT AND IT'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

url%5D

https://adg.org/awards/adg/nominees/2024/

url%5D

this is amazing!!

Β J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

Β 

dreaming away your life

tulla-luana-hands.gif

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

this is all a sick joke atpΒ :adele:

:adele:Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Fuck. Taylor won again... But my heart was already broken becauseΒ the Grammys, so there are no tears for me left to cryΒ :smh:Β I loved the other winners though, they deserved that winΒ :popcorn:

url%5D

23 minutes ago, Embach said:

Fuck. Taylor won again... But my heart was already broken becauseΒ the Grammys, so there are no tears for me left to cryΒ :smh:Β I loved the other winners though, they deserved that winΒ :popcorn:

such a shame. Why is this simultaneously Lana’s biggest year and also the year of the most ridiculousΒ losses?

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifΒ :beyonce: